PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Problems!

PurpleJazz
Sep 11, 2006, 10:31 AM
For some odd reason when I select "Local Player Splitscreen" it come up with all 5 game modes but I can only select Treasure Hunt. Does anyone know why this is happening?

blurredd
Sep 11, 2006, 11:44 AM
It means that you have the shareware version of JJ2, and none of the other gametypes are available to you for local play.

Speeza
Sep 11, 2006, 11:50 AM
For some odd reason when I select "Local Player Splitscreen" it come up with all 5 game modes but I can only select Treasure Hunt. Does anyone know why this is happening?

How can you have jcs with shareware???

JelZe GoldRabbit
Sep 11, 2006, 03:45 PM
It's good to know that Christmas Chronicles (and possibly Holiday Hare '98, I don't know) only has Treasure Hunt available for Local Splitscreen. I got the very same thing. That would basically mean that any version number with a letter in it only has Treasure Hunt available for Splitscreen. Bummer

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3

PurpleJazz
Sep 12, 2006, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Ryder
How can you have jcs with shareware???
I don't have sharewhare, I have the christmas chronicles.

carrot_girl
Sep 15, 2007, 04:41 AM
i have the same to
i got JJR2 CC to
but is there not a file or something that you can copy from JJR2 TSF and paste in the CC and then you can play multiplayer battle or something ? :)
please say yes !

Cpp
Sep 15, 2007, 05:57 AM
If you plan to copy/paste TSF files into CC then you most likely already have TSF. So what's the point of playing CC in the first place?

carrot_girl
Sep 18, 2007, 09:10 AM
if you have the CC and you have TSF then you have 2 games :p
lol
actually.. i dont know XD
but its a good idea to do
i want to have all the 3 games of jjr on 1 cd rom
can you make from the SF and CC one game ? :)
i think not really...
cause by the CC you have snow in the menu and by the SF not
so what do you have then if you put it togheter ?
maybe you get a error or something
and if you put it all togheter can you play it then
does someone know the answer ? :)