Syntax
Aug 29, 2001, 05:45 PM
Yes. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

$tilettø
Aug 30, 2001, 09:18 AM
is there also a Euro Version for this

Violet CLM
Aug 30, 2001, 02:33 PM
That's a good question, isn't it? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KRSplat
Aug 30, 2001, 06:04 PM
Yes I hope? Even if I'm in USA Euro is less crowded and times are better.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Aug 30, 2001, 06:37 PM
Well.. I'm really not sure. We would like to end dueling on the first after the event... so it would be best to have the Euro before or a day after so to not extend the season much.

Talec
Aug 30, 2001, 08:03 PM
Wow, thanks for posting this thread Stiletto, or I prolly would have missed the event! o_0 *Sets computer alarm* http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

~Talec LP

Enigma
Aug 31, 2001, 01:19 AM
Well, c'mon then! Set a date! Time's ticking away! 1st of September is tomorrow already! HURRY!!!!

$tilettø
Aug 31, 2001, 03:44 AM
Yah what About Doing it Today 7 our?

Flea Ns?

oh and There wasnt Much Euro eventz This season

any reason for that?

$tilettø
Aug 31, 2001, 03:49 AM
13 normall events

7 Euro Events Argh

Enigma
Aug 31, 2001, 12:04 PM
ah, there'll be a euro version. i am most grateful for that.

Newspaz
Aug 31, 2001, 01:23 PM
Well Stiletto, I do my best on having these events. Sometimes they have been "really" annoying or me and I was very frustrated afterwards.

Anyway I'm planning on going on next season no matter how long it takes. And I'm planning to do it more efficient next season.

$tilettø
Aug 31, 2001, 01:42 PM
ur doing it Good NewSpaz

But i think it isnt Fair That Euro Has only 8 Event and Normal way More

also i think Euro Needs 2 Extra ppl who can Host Events (and Who have a Good Conection)

Enigma
Sep 1, 2001, 03:13 AM
Or couldn't some of the american guys host euro events? 7pm for us is 1pm for them, wouldn't be too much of a problem, now would it?

$tilettø
Sep 1, 2001, 03:46 AM
its Better To let Someone Host who lives Near us Not in America Or Something

Syntax
Sep 1, 2001, 10:21 AM
Enigma: I would have tried that, but my summer work schedule killed my Saturdays.

Enigma
Sep 2, 2001, 11:23 AM
*Stares at his computer screen*

the last event is over. season is over. is it really over? the world seems so empty now.

does anyone know what might have caused this: in the first three levels it seemed like i had all the lag in the world. let me put it like this: at some times i was in doubt wether my computer had crashed or not. it was a miracle i still got a few roasts. and then, all of a sudden, in the fourth level, all the lag was over, although there were still many players around. can anyone guess why i was in lag horror for three levels (and believe me, not just "ordinary" lag), but in the fourth level all lag was gone? I sure would like to know...

"No, i'm NOT Agama! I'm not the creator of the heaven, sirius and egypt tileset: that's AGAMA!"

"No, Belgium is NOT a part of the Netherlands!"

$tilettø
Sep 2, 2001, 11:49 AM
ur not the Only One Much ppl had Lagg

and i had The Idea I scored Way More Then My Point Are

We just need a other Host Who has a Super Conection

Enigma
Sep 3, 2001, 09:04 AM
Well, Stil, looks like you won the dedicated player award.

*Is about to make a very sarcastic remark* What a surprise!

Let's see, there must be something I am the best at.................AHA! I've played more euro events than anyone else (7 of the 8)! Ok, i know this isn't an award, but things like this make me happy http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

"No, i'm NOT Agama! I'm not the creator of the heaven, sirius and egypt tileset: that's AGAMA!"

"No, Belgium is NOT a part of the Netherlands!"