PDA

View Full Version : A Future Of Destruction

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 11:05 AM
This is my unfinished story from the JMMB war tavern. I'm just going to do one chapter at a time, so that anybody reading it can easily keep up until I get to where I left off. (I think I'm going to need all the people who joined's profiles again. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

=========================

<H1>Introduction</H1>

The year:2553. About 500 years after Jazz, Spaz, Lori, Eva, and Devan's time.

The place: Same place as Jazz, Spaz, Lori, Eva and Devan were.

What happened in between that time and now??? Well, I'll tell you: As you already know, Jazz was after Devan back then. Devan was the bad guy. Well, they had their fights and stuff, but when Jazz finally killed Devan, it made Devan's followers very mad. But, knowing that they could never destroy Jazz or his friends, the held in the anger until the good guys had past away, and the newbies had come. Then they attacked. The war was unlike any war that had happened there. It took out most all the creatures and if there was a city, it was turned to rubble. All that remained of any city was broken down old buildings, wrecked cars and street lamps, shattered glass everywhere, everything destroyed. The bad guys (and the good guys) were all getting killed off, and so they (the bad guys) started making robots of themselves to fight in the war. Eventually the war slowly died down, after most everyone and everything was killed. Now cities are still ruined and there are very few good (and bad) creatures left. But there are still robots. And the robots are still programmed to kill good guys, so if you are a good guy, you've always got to stay hidden. If you run around in the city for food or something, you've got to stay low, and watch out. Okay, now that you've got the history, lets move on to the story. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Chapter One: A Future of Destruction

Claw dropped down from the building window he’d been clinging to. “Whew!” He thought. “That was a close one. I’m glad that robot didn’t see me. I just barely got away. I would’ve taken out that blasted tin can, but I’m starving, and don’t like to fight on an empty stomach.” He walked into the lifeless street, where there were wrecked cars, and toppled over street lamps, and telephone poles. “Where should I go to eat today? How about the famous, Papa Rabbit’s Pizza Palace?” He ran down the street, jumping over a couple cars and some shattered glass, and then entered an old broken building. It was kind of cold inside. He went into the back. “Hey, Tony! I’d like a large extra cheesy pepperoni!” He laughed slightly and then opened a cupboard. He reached in and grabbed some old, yet somehow, still fairly good, pizza dough. Then he flattened it all out, poured on some tomato sauce from a can, spread it around, put some on almost moldy cheese, added a few pepperoni slices, and threw it in an old oven. He turned it on. “Now I wait a while.” He thought. Suddenly the hair on his neck stood up and his heart skipped a beat. He thought he’d heard something coming his way. He dropped to his knees and crawled behind a counter. He heard footsteps. Sure enough, something or someone was coming his way. His heart pounded faster. Suddenly he heard whatever it was enter the room. He readied himself and then a second later; he jumped onto the counter and extended his claws, “Freeze!” He yelled. The figure stopped suddenly and jumped into the air with a scream, “EEEAUGH!!!!” As it landed, it drew out a very large rocket launcher. The two saw each other and let out a giant sigh of relief. “Oh, it’s only you, Cyber Tooth.” Cyber put the launcher away, and then said, “What the heck are you trying to do, Claw, give me a heart attack!? You scared me so bad!!!” “I’m sorry.” Claw replied. “You never can be too careful.” “Well, I think that was careful enough.” After the two calmed down a little the oven beeper when off. It was so old it was hardly hearable. “Oh hey, want some pizza?” Claw opened the oven and took it out. “When did you learn to make pizza? I thought you only new how to make cereal.” “Very funny.” Claw said sarcastically, and then sliced the pizza in half with his claws. He picked up and tossed it to Cyber who caught it. “Thanks.” She said. “Well, I’m going to leave now, because I don’t like being in the open city in the daytime.” “With a gun like yours, I’d think you wouldn’t be afraid to do anything.” Claw said, taking a giant bite out of the pizza. “Besides. Why do you like being out at night instead of day. You can’t see at night.” “I know, but I just feel safer when it’s dark. Like they won’t see me as easily, so I can sneak around better. I don’t know.” “Oh. Well, whatever. I don’t care if you leave. Go if you want.” “Okay, seeya.” Cyber walked out of the building. “Bye.” Claw said.

Violet CLM
Mar 30, 2001, 11:46 AM
I LOVED THIS STORY! WOOHOO!

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 2, 2001, 09:49 AM
Chapter Two: “A New Rabbit In Town”

Cyber Tooth walked out into the broken street with her pizza, and looked around. No robots that she could see. She started down the street, passing wrecked cars, and broken things. She took a giant bite out of the pizza, and then swallowing, she heard a noise behind her and spun around. There in front of her was a robot with the gun on it’s hand pointed at her. “Yipes!” She kicked his gun to another direction, and then bolted as fast as she could down the street. She ran down an alley, only to find herself trapped in a dead end. The robot appeared from around the corner. It aimed it’s gun at her. She backed up a little, trying to grab her rocket launcher, but tripped over an old box, and fell down. She couldn’t get her weapon now, because she was sitting on it. The robot was just about to shoot, when it was suddenly engulfed in giant flames that were shot from above. The robot started staggering around and it crashed into Cyber. She screamed because of the flames. Her clothes started on fire. She rolled onto her back and kicked the robot off, making it fall to the ground. She put the fire out and looked up. A rabbit dropped from the building above, took out a very long sharp sword, and started slashing the flaming robot into pieces. He turned around, after the robot was quite dead, and said, “You okay?” “Yeah. I could’ve handled him. You didn’t have to do that.” She was a little angry that a strange rabbit saved her, even though she was relieved. “Sure you could’ve, but hey. This was a good chance to meet you.” The rabbit said. That’s not why he saved her, but he didn’t care. “What’s your name?” Cyber Tooth said, getting up and brushing herself off. “Shinyso.” “Shinyso?” “Yep. That’s my name. I just arrived in this city, and hoped to meet someone.” “Ouch!” Cyber Tooth was looking at her burned arm. “Hey, you want that healed?” Shinyso asked. “What?” “I can heal that for you. I’ve got a healing potion.” “Healing potion?” Cyber looked at him funny. “Yeah, look.” He pulled out a potion. “Here I’ll fix it right up.” A few seconds later the burn was as if it never happened. “Woah. Weird.” Cyber looked at her arm amazed. “Yep. Hey, I’m hungry. What’ve you all got to eat around here?” “What do you like?” “Pizza, pizza, and pizza… and pizza.” “Wow. You’re a man of variety!” Cyber said. “I can eat other things, but I just like pizza though.” “Well, I had some, but I dropped it in the dirt. Here, come on. I’ll show you the best pizza place in town.” The two walked off. As they went down the street, they passed Claw. “Oh hey, Claw!” Claw turned and looked at the two rabbits. “Yeah?” “This is Shinyso. He’s new in town.” “Oh. I’m Claw. Nice to meet you.” “What are you?” Shinyso said. “Huh?” “What species are you? I’ve never seen anything like you before.” “Uhh…. Look, I don’t really have time now… I’ve gotta go. We can talk later maybe. See ya!” Claw started walking away, trying to avoid conversation about himself. “Umm… Yeah. Bye.” Shinyso said. “Don’t mind Claw. He’s not really the social type.” Cyber said. “Come on.” After eating, Cyber said, “Well, I don’t really like being out in the day, if I can avoid it. It’s just something I don’t like, so I kinda wanna go home now. Where are you staying?” “Nowhere at the moment.” Shinyso replied. “Oh. Well, live not too far from here in a little house… You could stay in the house next to it if you want to. It’s pretty nice.” “Oh. Okay, whatever. I don’t care.” So the two went to Cyber’s neighborhood. They entered the house next to Cyber’s. It was a mess, but it was still pretty nice. “Hmm… Cool place.” Shinyso said. “Yeah. Well, you can explore and stuff… I’m going to my place, and if you need anything, just let me know.” “Yeah sure. I’ll see ya.” “Bye.” Cyber left. Shinyso set his stuff on a dusty table, and started exploring his new home. He walked down a hall. As he went he passed an empty room, a room, with an old bed and dresser in it, and a bathroom. He then went upstairs. It was dark, because there were not many windows. “Where are the lights?” He thought and started searching the walls for a light switch. As her looked he passed and room with an open door. He glanced in a moment, and suddenly thought he saw something move. A shadow or something. He looked in a moment and then said, “Hello? Is anyone there? He walked into the room, about and inch, and flipped the light switch. Nothing happened. He walked a little further, and suddenly felt something grab him and cover his mouth.

A while later, Cyber remembered something she was going to say to Shinyso, so she went to his house and knocked. No answer. She knocked harder. Still no answer. She turned the doorknob and the door opened. “Funny… Why didn’t he lock his door?” She walked in and saw his things on the table. “And why didn’t he take any weapons with him when he left… Or if he left.” She walked down the hall, and around the house, but didn’t see him. So she went upstairs. She turned on the lights (She knew where the switches were) and looked around. She noticed that one room was quite messed up since the last time she saw it. “Shinyso?” She went into the room and saw the window opened. She looked out and saw that there was a rope that went all there was down. “Why would he go out the window?” She started getting a little nervous. She went down the rope, and saw some fur on the ground. She picked it up and looked. Sure enough, it was Shinyso’s.

I might need your profiles again, those who joined (Some of the people aren't on JCF though. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Oh well, I'll just have to use what I remember.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 3, 2001, 07:39 AM
Chapter Three: “A Bat, A Rabbit, And A Very Big Flyswatter”

Shinyso woke up with a headache from being knocked out. He looked down, and found himself sitting in a chair all tied up. He was in a dimly lit room with no windows, and one door, which was shut. “Oh my head.” He thought. Suddenly the door opened, and in walked a dark gray weasel with a patch over his eye. “Hello.” He said with a rough voice. “My name is Triechy.” “Great. What do you want from me?” Shinyso glared at him. “Tell me where your friends live.” “What friends?” “The ones we saw you walking with. That rabbit and that other… Creature.” “I barely know them, and I only know where one lives. But I won’t tell you.” “Hmm…” The weasel pulled out a gun, and pointed it at Shinyso. “Now will you tell me?” Shinyso looked at the weasel angrily, and then quickly, he tipped the chair back a ways, and kicked the weasel in the face. “Erhg!” The weasel flew back, and landed on the ground, but sprang back up suddenly. Shinyso jumped up, still tied to the chair, and started to kick at the weasel’s feet, but as the weasel jumped, he suddenly kicked him in the face instead. The weasel again, flew back and hit the wall, knocking him out, but as he went to the floor, the gun in his hand shot Shinyso in the leg. Shinyso fell to the ground in pain. “Augh! My leg!” He yelled. He pushed himself across the floor with his good leg, and grabbed a knife from the weasel, in his teeth. With a quick spin of his head, Shinyso threw the knife, from his mouth, to his hands, and cut the ropes. Then he quickly got out his healing potion and fixed his leg. After that, he jumped to his feet, and ran out of the room. He was suddenly met by three robots, who aimed their guns at him. He had none of his weapons. All he had was his training in the second highest of ninja arts. He couldn’t use them against three robots ready to blow his head off though. Too risky. He started getting a little nervous, when there was an explosion and robot pieces flew everywhere. Even he flew back. A little dazed, he looked up and saw Cyber Tooth putting her rocket launcher away. “Here.” She said. “I brought you your things.” She handed him his weapons. “Thanks. How’d you find me?” He asked, taking his stuff. Suddenly, Cyber Tooth started changing. She grew a lot longer, and went to all fours. Her tail stretched out like a snake. She turned into a Cyber Tooth Tiger! “Wha-!?” Shinyso looked at her amazed. “I could smell the trail like this.” Cyber said, as she turned back into her normal form. “Wow…!” The two went back to the city. “You’d better find a new home to live in.” Cyber Tooth said. “Yeah. Maybe even a whole new neighborhood!” Shinyso agreed. As they looked for a new place to live, they saw some more robots coming. “Get down!” Cyber pulled Shinyso behind some bushes. “Why? We can take ‘em on! There’s only about six of them. Plus, that gun of yours took out all three of those robots in that building. I mean, this is simple!” “No, this is not that simple. See those robots? They’re red. The ones I destroyed were black.” “So?” “So, the red ones are far more dangerous. They’ve got energy shields that surround them, and their weapons are WAY more deadly!” “Who cares? I still think we can fight them.” “No.” “Come on!” “No!” “Come on! Don’t be a coward.” If you wanna fight them, then go ahead. But I’m not going to.” “Fine then. Just watch.” Shinyso readied himself for a surprise attack on the robots, who by now, were not far away. When they got closer, Shinyso sprang from the bushed and drew his sword. It was a high jump, and as he came down, he slashed hard at the robots. But before his sword reached them, there was a glowing shield blocking his sword. The robots turned to face him, and one said, “Kill this enemy!” Suddenly Shinyso found himself trying to dodge a wall of blasts that the robots were shooting at him. He had to move quickly to not get hit. Cyber figured she’d better do something, so she took out her two guns and shot them both. The robots were engulfed in flames from her flamethrower; just before the rocket from her rocket launcher hit them. Then they were knocked backwards into a building. “Kill them both!” A robot said as they all got up and started shooting at the two rabbits. None of the robots were hurt at all. They walked into the street, still firing their guns. The two dodging rabbits, heard something coming. It was a car! “I’ve never seen a car that runs in this city before!” Cyber thought. As the car came into view from around a corner, they saw that it was a small racecar, which was being driven by a camouflage rabbit. It came directly at the robots, and smashed into them quite hard. They went skidding, rolling, and bumping down the street. The car spun into a stop and the rabbit jumped out, drawing his gun. The robots were hurt this time. They got up and started shooting some more, but they were all scratched up and broken. A couple of them had lost their arms. As the small street fight continued, something was flying above. It was a bat. A bat with an orange backpack. The bat reached into it’s backpack and pulled out a flyswatter which was about the size of a large tree. “Whoops! That’s not my Ultra Anti-Robot Spray Gun!” He said to himself. “Oh well. It’ll do.” He raised the swatter into the air, and then brought it down hard on the robots. Then he shoved it back into his backpack. The robots were splattered all over the street. Wires, metal, sparks, screws, the whole works, flattened all over. The bat flew down and landed. The creatures all walked over to the robots. “Wow……. I think you got them.” Shinyso said, looking at the mess on the road. “Yeah.” Cyber agreed. “Who are you two anyways?” “I’m Grath Foeslayer.” The rabbit with the car said. “I’m Batty Buddy. My friends call me Batty Buddy. I call myself Batty Buddy. But, you can call me Batty Buddy.” “Oh… I see. Is there anything a little shorter we can call you?” “Hmmm… Well, I guess you can call me BB, or Batty, or Batty B., or B. Batty, or Bat, or-…” “Okay okay.” Cyber said, a little annoyed. Another creature came walking up. It was Claw. He said, “Hey, is everybody okay? I heard a lot of noise!” “Yeah.” Cyber said. “This bat just killed these robots with the help of this rabbit, who owns that really nice car over there.” “I see.” Claw said, looking at the used-to-be-robots all over the road. “This is Batty Buddy, and this is Grath Foeslayer.” Cyber Tooth introduced the two creatures. “Guys, this is Claw.” “Hi.” They said. “Hey.” Claw replied……

Grath AR
Apr 3, 2001, 07:55 AM
i'm gonna post a revised profile:

Name:Grath

Powers:Magic

Magic Powers:Slow down time, Teleport, Fly, Fireball & Heal (Unlimited)

Vehicle:Racecar (it has special things, details below)

Special stuff about car:It has 2 guns and can go really fast.

Likes:going about 4 times the speed limit on the road im on & killing turtles(and their allies)

Hates:***** *****(D.E.V.A.N S.H.E.L.L)

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 5, 2001, 12:02 PM
Thnx for your profile again, Grath. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

============

Chapter Four: “It’s All Fun And Games Until Someone Calls The Robots!”

“So why are you guys here?” Cyber Tooth asked the two new creatures. “I ate all the food in my city.” Batty said. “How could you eat it ALL???” Claw asked. “How many creatures live in your city?” “None.” “None!? So you’re saying that YOU ate all the food in your city?” “Yes.” “What city?” “Carrotiuss.” “But that’s a big city!” “So? I get hungry.” “Oh brother. What about you?” They looked over at Grath. “My city was destroyed. I escaped with my car.” “Dude, that’s a sweet car, by the way.” Claw said. “I know, man! I found it in the street undamaged, and working! It was awesome!” Cyber Tooth rolled her eyes, and then said, “So do we all wanna do something?” “Sure. Like what?” “I don’t know. We could go play laser tag.” “There’s a laser tag place here!?” “Yeah.” “Dude! Let’s go! I love laser tag!” Shinyso said. The group started off for the building. Once they got there, they got suited up and ready to fight. They entered the dark foggy room, with black lights. “Niiiiiiiice!” Grath said. “Lets go!” Claw took off up a ramp and disappeared behind a corner. The others also broke off from each other, and ran their own ways. They all ran around shooting each other with the red lasers. Claw was winning at first, but then Shinyso started catching up. Suddenly a short while later, they all heard a noise. “That sounded like the door opening!” Claw whispered. “Did one of us leave?” Cyber asked, slightly nervous. “No. We’re all here.” “But that can only mean one thing…!” “…Yeah. Somebody else is here with us.” Everyone dropped their laser guns, and got out their real guns. They all heard footsteps. Lots of footsteps. As if a whole group entered the room. “Oooohh boy. It looks like we’ve got a LOT of company. We’ll just have to fight our way out of this. Ready guys?” “Ready.” The group replied. A dark figure of a robot suddenly appeared from around the corner. It said, “I found the enemies! Kill them!” It started shooting at the group but was suddenly destroyed, after each group member fired right back at it. The footsteps of the other robots turned to running sounds. “Here we go. Lets get ‘em!” Claw yelled, and the group separated into the room. The place was suddenly filled with the sounds of gunfire, running, and hitting. Everyone in the room was either dodging, shooting, or running. The place was getting all torn up from the shots that missed their targets. Shinyso was taking out robot after robot, with his gun, and his ninja moves. Claw had his claws out and was destroying robots with his Protec gun and his Evolian Taktra moves. Batty Buddy had both his big and little gun out, and was flying above the walls, shooting robots. Cyber Tooth Girl was melting them with her flamethrower, exploding them with her rocket launcher, and banging them around with her boomerang. Grath was running sideways across the walls, shooting them with his lfg 2,000. Suddenly a thought flashed through his mind that made his stomach leap, “My car!!!” He bolted for the room’s door, taking out any robots in his path. He burst outside and ran to some large bushes. He pushed them aside and found his car. It was unharmed. “YES!!! You’re still alive!!! Oh thank goodness. I thought they’d found you and destroyed or stole you.” Grath said to his car, and then heard a voice behind him say, “Freeze!” Slowly he turned, with his hands in the air. There in front of him were 4 robots aiming their guns at his head. “Oh… Hi guys… Hehe…” He said nervously. “Kill him.” A robot said. Grath quickly jumped into his car and drove out of the bushes. The robots shot the car a few times before getting run over. “COME ON GUYS!!!” He yelled, and started honking the horn. The others burst out of the building. “Over there!” Claw yelled. The group followed him to a racetrack made of old tires, with go-carts sitting in the middle. “Go-carts? Do those things still run!?” Batty said. “Heck yeah! I just finished fixing them up about two days ago! They’re awesome!” Claw jumped into a cart and took off. The others followed. The robots that were left, burst out of the building and ran to the track. There were no more carts left. “HAHA!!! Later, Losers!” Claw said as he ran over the old tires, which made up the track, and took off down the street. Everyone followed, in their carts except for Grath, who drove his racecar. More robots came along and they all ran into the street. Suddenly a couple tanks drove up to them! They all jumped on and one said, “I radioed the base and told them we needed these reinforcements!” The tanks took off toward the group.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 9, 2001, 11:40 AM
Chapter Five: “Tanks Are Such A Pain In The Go-carts!”

Shinyso looked back and saw the two giant tanks come around the corner of the building. “Uhh… Guys, we’ve got company!” The group looked back. “AAAIIIiiiiEE!!” Batty yelled. “Those things are HUGE!!!” “We’ll never stay ahead of them! They’ll squish us like bugs!” Grath yelled. “No way! When I said I fixed these carts up, I didn’t just make them run. These babies can now go about as fast as any car! They’re the coolest! We can avoid these tanks easy!” Claw yelled back. The group sped up. “Heeeeeccccckkkk yyeeeeaaaaahh!!!” Shinyso yelled as the group went over 70 MPH in the tiny go-carts. “Careful when you turn! Don’t tip over!” Claw yelled. The tanks came closer. Suddenly the robots on them started shooting their guns. “Yikes! Gunfire!” Batty yelled, trying to dodge the holes that were being made around him from bullets hitting the ground. The group was going back and fourth trying not to get hit with the shots. All of a sudden, one of the tanks shot from it’s gun barrel! The bullet hit in between the carts, making them steer out of control. The whole group barely got control of the small vehicles, and Claw yelled, “Through there!” He pointed to a very skinny alleyway. The group turned and entered into it. Grath barely made it through with his racecar. “Those tank could never fit in there!” Cyber Tooth said. Suddenly a tank showed through the gap in the alleyway. It came through, taking out the buildings next to it. Building pieces fell like rain. “What kind of tank can take out a building like that!?” Shinyso yelled, trying to dodge falling pieces. The tank continued coming through the alley, taking out the sides of the two buildings as it went. The other tank showed up behind it. It had to drive over the rubble that the first one left behind. The carts and the racecar made it to the other end of the alley, and zipped out back onto the street again. “Yahoo!” Grath said. “This is fun!” The tanks finally broke all the way through, and started chasing the carts and car again. Another shot from the tank came at the group. They swerved to get out of the way, and the bullet barely missed them. The hole in the street from the shot was enormous. The robots on the tank continued to fire their guns. “Slow down!” Claw yelled, and the group slowed down, as the tanks caught up. Claw got ready, and drove his cart right into the front-center of the tank. He jumped up out of his cart and grabbed onto the tank gun barrel. His cart was crushed under the wheel of the tank. “Blast! That cart was my favorite! I’m gonna make them pay for this!” He swung himself by his arms, to the front of the tank, and jumped onto it. The robots didn’t see him. Batty flew out of his cart and landed on the tank’s top, like Claw. He took a baseball bat out of his backpack and swung it, knocking a robot off the tank. The robot bounced down the street behind them. “Haha!” Batty laughed, just before a robot punched him in the face. Claw jumped on the robot that punched BB and pushed it off the tank. It also went bouncing. The other robots on the tank started shooting at the two creatures. Grath slowed until both tanks were in front of him. Then he started shooting robots and tanks with his gun from inside his car. Shinyso also jumped to a tank from his cart, which drove off the road into a building. It wasn’t to injured though. He hopped onto the tank top and started fighting. He looked over to the other tank, which BB and Claw were on. A robot was about to hit Claw from behind. “Claw, look out!” Shinyso yelled. Claw looked behind him and smashed the robot with his claws, but as Shinyso was looking over there, a robot knocked him off the tank. Luckily his grappling hook barely caught onto the tank and he held on. The only problem was, now a giant tank was dragging him across the street, while he held onto the rope. “Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” He said as he bumped along on the road. Cyber Tooth drove her cart up to him. “Hop on!” She said, and he jumped onto her cart. “Drive up to that tank!” He told her. She did, and he unhooked the grapple. “What are you doing?” She asked. “Watch.” He said. “Drive over to that small building!” She did, and he made a loop in the end of his rope. “Now go around it.” As she did, he let out more and more rope, so that the loop stayed where it was. Once they made it around, he stuck the grapple end through the loop in the other end and said, “Okay, now go back to that tank!” She sped up as he let out more rope. Once at the tank, he swung the grapple around, and let it go. It stuck into the tank tire. The tank continued on, until the rope tightened from the building it was tied to at the other end. The tank’s wheel was ripped and shredded from the grapple. “Hahahaha!!! Yes! It worked!!! That was fun!” The tank could no longer drive without a wheel so it just stopped. Cyber and Shinyso jumped onto it and took out the robots. The others had already taken out the robots on the first tank, so that was that. The small group gathered back together, breathing very heavily. “Nice job everybody.” Cyber Tooth said. “Wow! That was quite a show! I lost almost all those carts! Too bad. Oh well.” Claw said. The group went to go get dinner.

Wild Angel
Apr 11, 2001, 11:29 AM
*cough*cough*

I guess I will join...

Name: Wild Angel

Sex: What do you think? Female.

Height: 5'8

Fur Color: Jet Black

Eyes: Jungle Green

Clothing: Leather dress that cuts four inches over the knee.

Powers: Has a wand. Can transform, kill, and paralize people with it. I can also make force feilds around my self, or groups of people and make dream orbs in my hands. And I can read peoples mind, I am telepathic.

Stuff (My favorite!): A gold headdress with a diamond in it. I was once the emperess of Diamondous, once apon a dream. Oh yeah, and a medium size knife with a gold dragon as the 'handle' with a diamond in its mouth. The blade itself is made out of platinum with diamond in the middle so it is extra strong, and I always am cleaning it, heh, but I am not obsessed.

Personality: Very loving and sweet. I love andimals and all creatures. I will kill when needed. The headdress I wear has the power to kill also, maybe that should go into 'Powers'? Oh well.

I love combat. I can predict the enemys next move and stuff, so I am also good in combat with the sword and the brain, lol.

Background: Daughter of Eva, and daughter of Jazz. (He has alot of kids, aye?)

Whatever, be creative.

<center>Welcome-to inasnity."</center>

<center>I am the last queen of Diamondous and the last Emerald Dragon</center>

<center>~Wildie, the Wild Angel aka 7 OF 9</center>

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 11, 2001, 01:28 PM
Thanks for joining W.Angel. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wild Angel
Apr 11, 2001, 10:14 PM
No problem. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh yeah, nickname is Wild or Angel, or just call me Wild Angel, heh.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 17, 2001, 10:11 AM
Chapter Six: “Plans”

After they’d eaten, they went to find homes for the new guys to live in. They just went into any old home, and decided to stay there. The next morning, they got up and found a place to eat. Afterwards, they grouped together. Well, most of them anyways. “Hey, where’s Claw?” Grath asked. “Oh, he doesn’t really like to hang out with people all the time. He’s kinda like a lone wolf or something.” Cyber Tooth answered. “What is he anyways?” “What do you mean?” “What kind of creature is he? I’ve never seen anything like him before.” “I don’t know. He doesn’t ever say much about himself. He never talks about his past. He’s pretty private. I guess something bad happened in his past that he doesn’t like to talk about. I don’t know.” “Hmm… Oh well. Whatever. So, you guys all wanna do something?” “Well, what else is there to do here?” Shinyso said. “Not a lot. Laser tag was probably the biggest thing to do here. The rest of the fun places were destroyed.” “Really? Man. That’s the pits. You know, I really wish this war stuff had never happened. I mean, it’s kind of cool to have entire cities to yourself, but there’re these robots everywhere, and it’s sort of hard to get food, and… I don’t know. I just wish there had never been a war like this.” “You know, I’ve been thinking about that… Did you here about the time machine?” Batty said. “What? Time machine?” Cyber replied. “Yeah, I heard that in these lizard scientists in South Carrotlina were working on one. I think it’s finished.” “Wow… That’d be cool.” “Well I was thinking… What if Devan was never killed? What if he lived? Would this war ever have happened?” “If he lived, then there would be a war between him and Jazz or something.” “Well, what if Jazz and Devan became friends?” The others burst out laughing, “HAHAHAHA!!!! Jazz and Devan!? Friends!? What a joke!” “It could happen… Maybe. But I mean, even if they didn’t become friends. What if they just stopped fighting at least? Or what if Devan died by accident. Not by Jazz or his relatives?” “I don’t know. So what are you suggesting? Someone go back through time and change history?” “Yes.” “You’re crazy.” “Well, I’d rather go back in time than stay in this dump. Even if we don’t change history. Besides, what if it works!? That’d be excellent!” “You mean, you think WE should go?” “Yes. It’s better than being bored here.” “Well, I’d go.” Grath said. Cyber Tooth thought about it a moment and then said, “Isn’t South Carrotlina extremely far from here?” “We could fix up the go-carts.” Batty pointed out. “And I’ve got my racecar.” Grath added. “Well… I guess I could go.” “Me too.” Shinyso agreed. “What about Claw?” Said Cyber Tooth. “Well, we’ll just have to tell him, and if he says, ‘no’, then we go without him.” “Yeah, I guess so. All right then. Today we work on fixing up the go-carts. I’ll go try to find Claw, and tell him the plans.” Cyber said, and they started off.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 17, 2001, 10:13 AM
Uh oh, I'm at the end of the line in chapters. I can't just copy and paste anymore. Now I've gotta start typing! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif From here on, all my chapters are new ones.

Violet CLM
Apr 17, 2001, 11:32 AM
I noticed.

THE TIME WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Angel
Apr 17, 2001, 03:53 PM
Heheh

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 26, 2001, 01:00 PM
Chapter Seven: “A Long Day Of Driving”

Everything was ready. They were all set to go to South Carrotlina. “Well, here we go.” Batty Buddy said. They all started up their go-carts. A little while later, they were out of the wreckage of the city, and into the wreckage of the long broken road, which stretched ahead of them for miles. Because of the war, there was no green anywhere. Any plants or trees that were once alive and beautiful were now gone, with dirt, dust, rocks, and never eternally destroyable weeds. Nothing but brown and gray as far as the eye could see. Because the go-carts did not have windshields, the group (except for Grath) got dust in their eyes from the speed they were going. It wasn’t to bad, but after a while it got annoying. They just had to deal with it though. The sky was a grayish-blue. It never quite recovered from the smoke and all other things that happen when there’s a war like the one, which took place. It was a hot day, but as they road on, the cool breeze blew against them, cooling them off. “So at this rate, when do you guys think we’ll get there?” Shinyso asked them. “I don’t know. It may take days!” Batty replied. “What do we do about gas and that sort of thing?” “Surely we will find gas stations along the way. I don’t think this trip will be all that hard.” But Batty didn’t know, was that it was going to get a worse……A lot worse.

Nighttime:

“So, where will we sleep tonight?” Claw said. “I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll sleep anywhere I can hang upside-down.” BB laughed. “No, we can probably find a place in this upcoming city ahead of us.” Sure enough, through the dark, there were the shapes of buildings, and faint lights in the distance. “Alright! A city! We’ve only seen two cities along the way this entire trip!” Shinyso said relieved that he didn’t have to sleep in the dirt that night. They entered the city through a back alleyway, knowing well to stay clear of any main roads, which robots walked on. They traveled along the backs of buildings, and down dark areas, looking out for robots, and place to sleep. “There!” Grath whispered, pointing to a tall old building across the large street from them. “It’s a motel. Let’s stay there.” The group slowly pulled up to the road, looked both ways for robots, and then, seeing none, they zoomed across, and pulled up to the motel. They parked the cars behind some bushes, and entered in. They place was dimly lit, even with the lights turned on. They went up some stairs, and down a hall with rooms on each side. All the doors were locked, so they had to go back downstairs and find some keys. A little later, they were all settled into their own rooms. Little did they know… They were not alone.

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 26, 2001, 01:47 PM
Next time, could you puh-leeze put paragraphs? My head and eyes were aching so bad that my brain fell out of my head. Thankye'.

- Piz

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 26, 2001, 05:36 PM
Oh really? Sorry 'bout that http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif I'll try to do better next time.

Violet CLM
Apr 26, 2001, 07:02 PM
Spooky! Cool! Both! None of the above because the previous ones were behind!