PDA

View Full Version : Let's get a cartoon made

SpyroTheDragon
Jul 6, 2011, 06:27 PM
I know a lot of us are skeptical about the idea of a reboot/revival of our favorite green hare (no, not you, bucky) but I think a recent internet phenomenon has proven that a reboot of an obscure franchise can be done well, perhaps even better than it has ever been. In case you didn't get the hint, the recent phenomenon I am referring to "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". If that garbage can become diamonds, think about what Jazz would become.

Just so you don't misunderstand, I friggin' love Friendship is Magic. Generation 1 was lame, 3 was garbage, and 3.5 was like a bag of vomit that exploded, then exploded again. FIM is is the best thing ever to happen to television.

Troglobite
Jul 6, 2011, 06:58 PM
I am referring to "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". If that garbage...

I resent that you called my favorite television show garbage.

Sean
Jul 6, 2011, 07:00 PM
I guess I'm lucky I don't even watch the show then.

Zerg
Jul 7, 2011, 01:59 AM

Is that cartoon, that, in which there are thoose little horses which are flying, somtimes invisible, have teleportation technics?
2 years ago I watched a few parts from it, it was a bit boring...
but I remember.... there were some overpowered huge flowers, which aten the hole land...and giant crabs, flying ponies....................... xD

SpyroTheDragon
Jul 7, 2011, 05:57 AM

I friggin love Friendship is Magic. I was referring to everything MLP before it as garbage.

Troglobite
Jul 7, 2011, 07:17 PM
Is that cartoon, that, in which there are thoose flying, somtimes invisible, with teleportation technics?
2 years ago I watched a few parts from it, it was a bit boring...
but I remember.... there were some overpowered huge flowers, which aten the hole land...and giant crabs, flying ponies....................... xD

I don't think that's it. At least the Friendship is Magic episodes are about a bunch of ponies living in the town of Equestria, solving problems and having adventures.

I friggin love Friendship is Magic. I was referring to everything MLP before it as garbage.

Ah, my mistake. Yeah, I suppose garbage is an accurate way to describe the older series.

SilverBolt
Jul 7, 2011, 09:41 PM
Completely off-topic:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sXoYK4b_q24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Troglobite
Jul 8, 2011, 06:43 PM
I've seen that before. It's not nearly Friendship is Magic enough.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww199/ArnaudGrayVasquez/Needs-to-be-about-20-percent-cooler.png?t=1301374074

Jgke
Jul 8, 2011, 10:24 PM
Ponies.
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~cheese/Generic_shite/Kill_it_with_fire.gif

Zerg
Jul 9, 2011, 10:26 AM
I think cartoon not= ponie.
So let's make a cartoon :)

(didn't meant don't like ponies, they are grey area...)

Treylina
Jul 25, 2011, 01:10 PM
Jake is trollin' :cool:

I was actually thinking about that if I ever learned to animate, I'm probably going to make a satire of JJ1 and JJ2 (although separately).