PDA

View Full Version : Levin and Celianne to return?!?

Sucer
Apr 28, 2012, 07:49 AM
I just heard from Emperor that the legendary Levin and Celianne are planning to come back to the jj2 scene. Levin has stated following: "After Emp beat me in a duel in 2002 I was forced to leave the scene for ten long years. But now my time has come!!! I am returning and my ultimate goal is to kick Emperors ass!"

Also Celianne has stated that she wishes to come back to the jj2 to save the gamers community from "the horde of flat chested girls"

Lithium
Apr 28, 2012, 08:22 AM
Forgive me if I sound rude, but who are these people? Mind sharing some info on them? :P

cooba
Apr 28, 2012, 01:25 PM
My sides, they are moving on their own!

ShadowGPW
Apr 29, 2012, 12:17 PM
I have no idea who they are ;-) But eh.. happy for you that you are happy!

Vegito
Apr 30, 2012, 08:07 AM
They're all Emperor, Emp liked to create "new" persons back in the day. All of the [E] clan were Emp's fakes basically xd.

Grytolle
May 1, 2012, 09:48 PM
Please front page news

Slaz
May 3, 2012, 03:36 AM
They're all Emperor, Emp liked to create "new" persons back in the day. All of the [E] clan were Emp's fakes basically xd.

A whole clan played by one person? Did he win!? Extraordinary accomplishment indeed! 8D

Eminey
May 3, 2012, 05:04 PM
Emperor was a king of fake - he was even better than me, which wasn't that easy title to obtain!

Sucer
May 26, 2012, 06:18 AM
UPDATE:

Levin has refounded [E] and is recruiting. His goal is to gather an army big enough to totally own Emperor. He is going to hold recruiting duels starting on Monday 28th! DON'T MISS IT! The idea is to score at least 5 scores againts in a CTF duel up to 10. If you score at least 5, you get in as a normal member. If you score more than 8 you get in as an elite member, and if you beat him (which won't happen) you become the new leader. Levin[E] is a man of honor and a beastly player. So stay tuned! Visit the servers often. Levin will be there, and he will be ready for you.

Celianne has already had her tryout duel but unfortunantly she failed to get in [E] she lost to Levin[E] with the miserable score 10-1! So don't take him too lightly. I don't know what Celianne is gonna do from now on, but I'm definently gonna take my chance to get to [E]! I'm still a t3 member, but if it so happens that I manage to get to [E] I will definently clanhopp!

Sucer
May 26, 2012, 06:29 AM
I wonder how Raven is gonna react to these news. He has abandoned his name "Emperor" and is currently hiding from the true glory that is his. He saved the JJ2 community from its inevitable doom in 2002 when he beat Levin[E] and forced him to leave the scene, but who is gonna save the community now? I know that me myself and several oldies who know the true power of Levin have already started intensive training.

How will the world respond? Is the community doomed? Levin also asked me to send this special message to CC: "You foos! Your victory in JJ2WC2 and your triumph of posting magma penis despair on j20 have not escaped my vision. I know your power and I'm going to challenge you after I've dealt with Emperor!"

He also asked me to send this special message to VS: "You have fought well to stay alive for so long, but the end is near. Soon you will all join [E]! I will duel you all one by one and make sure your hearts turn to me. Hahahhaa!"

Also Levin[E] sent this direct shoutout to all DM, FoR, GpW and TF members: "How dare you abandon the glory of your anchestors? You accept people to your clans without proper tryout duels and let your legacy die! HOW DARE YOU!? I will deal with you later."

Superjazz
May 26, 2012, 08:09 AM
LOL :D

Sucer
May 27, 2012, 01:51 PM
Apparently Levin has already recruitted Abdullah and Jgke to [E]. Jgke lost his tryout duel 10-7 so he is a normal member, but Abdullah managed to lose only 10-9, so he is now the first elite member of [E]! Gratz to both!

Superjazz
May 27, 2012, 02:01 PM
http://upload.digiex.net/files/sk5yyg7monxnwskis7k2.png

Sucer
May 27, 2012, 02:06 PM
OMG where did u get that pic? It's really true! [E] is returning!!!

Grytolle
May 28, 2012, 06:11 AM
omfg

kociara81
May 30, 2012, 11:18 AM
Oh nones! OMG, O M G! Everybody panic!

Sucer
Jun 2, 2012, 05:52 AM
Now streaming the [E] guys play live!!! it's AWESOME!!! DUDES IT'S UNREAL! THEY ARE BACK AND SOOO GOOD!! check it out http://www.twitch.tv/sucer8d

Crazy Rabbit
Jun 2, 2012, 08:40 AM
Cool stream! Ya, old school is back :)

Sucer
Jun 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
Here are a few vids where Levin plays!!

http://www.twitch.tv/sucer8d/b/321998849
http://www.twitch.tv/sucer8d/b/321999182

check them out!

Sucer
Jun 22, 2012, 04:59 AM
Btw Levin[E] is currently working on translating jj2 to Nintendo3DS!!! Stay tuned for news on this matter!

Slaz
Jun 22, 2012, 12:18 PM
Btw Levin[E] is currently working on translating jj2 to Nintendo3DS!!! Stay tuned for news on this matter!

Translating? Why not just backwards-engineer and replicate the whole source code while porting it to any platform that's technically capable of running JJ2.

Nonomu198
Jun 22, 2012, 08:39 PM
Because Japanese people speak Nintendo.

CrimiClown
Jun 23, 2012, 06:44 PM
So, to summarize, someone's playing a game. BEWARE!