PDA

View Full Version : Carrotopia Collab

DennisKainz
Jan 17, 2014, 07:59 AM
Time to make an epic tileset mashup, with all the stuff we can include from already existing tilesets, stuff of our own and stuff copied from all over the Internet.

This is how it appears at the moment:

http://imageshack.com/a/img28/6328/6lth.png

Just grab the image by clicking the left mouse button and choosing "Save Image" or "Copy Image".

When you think you're done, upload an image of the improved tileset, so other people can improve it even more.

Don't upload it on J2O, though, when it's finished, unless you are an admin or mod and think it is better so.

Violet CLM
Jan 17, 2014, 10:45 AM
I do like the vertically stacked Carrotus background trees there, to the right of the yellow skyscrapers.

Treylina
Jan 17, 2014, 11:23 AM
That hill to the left corner of the castle looks unfinished. It starts of with elaborate detail...then suddenly becomes really flat. Yeah, it was originally that way though I think that part was actually never complete.

I guess I should admit that blatant tileset mashups aren't my thing. It does looks better than most of the other mashups out there though, which suffer very ugly colour loss with no adaptation.

DennisKainz
Jan 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
That hill to the left corner of the castle looks unfinished. It starts of with elaborate detail...then suddenly becomes really flat.

That's not work of mine. I just imported it from A Carrotus Day.

I'm eager to see how you people improve the tileset.