PDA

View Full Version : Old servers

ray
Jan 17, 2019, 02:23 AM
Hello, I was playing jazz long time ago and I remember that I was playing on some kind of parkour servers. You had obstacle course to pass and I remember it was challenging. Are these servers still ON or they are dead? Or maybe anyone got map pack for it?
Thank you for your help.

Seren
Jan 17, 2019, 05:01 AM
Multiplayer-compatible obstacle course levels generally go by the name of "tests". There is currently a dedicated 24/7 test server named Puke Nuk3m Tests, and specific test levels can be played in Puke Nuk3m Arena servers if you know what you're looking for. Tests also have a download category on J2O (https://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/index.php?filetype=16&filesort=uploadTime&filesorttype=desc&filerating=), but this is a recent addition and many older downloads are still listed in other categories.

Note that over the years, test levels exhibited a tendency for steeply rising difficulty. Many modern tests are incomparably harder to finish than what you might remember, and may require a lot of trial and error, as well as tricks and glitches that are unknown to beginners. Good luck.