PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations CC.

Black Energy
Jan 1, 2002, 05:28 AM
~ my feelings about the last clanwar ~

I don't want to say much, but I just want to say that I'm very proud of CC and even more happy to be in it than before. It's good that you've won your first official CTF match with 10-0, even though it was expected that JOL didn't have high chances to win. I especially want to give a compliment to the war team, after seeing all the screenshots, I came to the conclusion that the team work was perfect. Good job, Craccoboy, Kill, Winsock and MattW. I've always liked our clan because of the nice feeling inside the clan, but now even more. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend or be on when you were playing against JOL.
I'm planning and hoping to be in CC for as long as it exists!

Greetings and thanks,
Bolt.

RosetaJOL
Jan 1, 2002, 05:54 AM
I have alot less trust for CC then I did before and I hope CC a nice death.
JOL is going to win our next war for shure!:) I am pleased we did not get into the CTU thing. JOL is a strong team clan.
JOL is shure not one of the worst clans around. ;) CC does bad things that JOL does not and JOL does good things CC does not.

So CC show-offs, you want to be the best clan but at the moment that is not possible, sorry CC loosers.
To my very few friends in CC I recommend you strongly to leave CC!

Happy New Year!
And may JOL have much progress and winnings this year!
And may CC watch dissipointedly as JOL wins!

FQuist
Jan 1, 2002, 06:59 AM
This is a warning, Roseta. Stop the attacks.

Txl Kill
Jan 1, 2002, 07:24 AM
Roseta our you mad that we Won 10 - 0
let me repeat your score 0 whos the loser?
anyways you going up against GPW if you cant ever score on us good luck even getting the flag against them lol

~SPLASH~
Jan 1, 2002, 08:30 AM
JOL, I think you need to practice more on teamwork and CTF.
CC, I would like to know how long it took to win.
GpW, don't do that to the poor kids!

:D

FireSworD
Jan 1, 2002, 08:40 AM
Roseta, your team NEEDS to have tactics and strategies to be be able to beat adversaries like that.

MaGoo
Jan 1, 2002, 08:58 AM
Btw, a clan should have a striking name. JOL- Jazz Online GpW- Gurus of Proactive Warfare. See the difference?

Txl Kill
Jan 1, 2002, 09:04 AM
It took maybe 10-15 min once she got all her people there

FireSworD
Jan 1, 2002, 09:11 AM
Magoo is right, i personally think JOL should be called: Jazz Obliteration League

~SPLASH~
Jan 1, 2002, 09:48 AM
Joust Official League. :D

Tubz
Jan 1, 2002, 11:46 AM
I've gotta play Jazz2 more often. Cracco must be mad with me for not fighting with my clan: CC.

Chiyu
Jan 1, 2002, 02:54 PM
Thanks again Bolt, I really appreciate your loyalty.

Kill's right, it didn't take long to defeat JOL.

Roseta, please... stop. You know you're not going to beat GpW, you know you're clan couldn't win, you know that CC aren't loosers, otherwise we wouldn't have won right? (PA)

Tublear, I'm not mad at all, but you should be more active, that's true. If you want to fight for CC during clanwars, contact me and I'll take a close look as your CTF skills.

Derby: Personal attack edit.

Derby
Jan 1, 2002, 04:22 PM
This topic happens to be heating up and getting off-track. I'd advise against bad-mouthing the opposite clan and/or clan members. As a supplementary for enforcement, any member to violate the condition after this post recieves a free warning.

VelKa
Jan 1, 2002, 04:35 PM
Derby's right. Stop.
Please, it makes me upset to see you fighting and cussing at each other.

Krezack
Jan 1, 2002, 09:40 PM
Fquist why didn't you close this at the start? Btw would you guys stop it? you both suck just as much if your going to winge and whine about how good you are and how much each other sux.

Chiyu
Jan 2, 2002, 12:08 AM
I've seen Bolt's message. That's what the topic is about. As far as I'm concerned, Derby, Fquist, or anyone, you can close the topic as far as I'm concerned.