PDA

View Full Version : -~The Future of Today Tomorrow~-

*~Omega~*
Jan 1, 1970, 01:00 AM
I'll join http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fur: black fur and gold armbands. and black hair

eyes: red, they glow slightly in the dark.

clothing: army fatigues and grey cloak.

weapons: golden sword with a black leather hilt and a white glowing opal on the pommel. also an uzi.

personality: cocky and self-assured, protective of my friend and twin sister, Alpha. Loyal. Would rather die than give in to an enemy.

skills: fighting, martial arts, climbing and spying

okey, all done http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wild Angel
Apr 10, 2001, 11:42 PM
<size=14><center>The Future of Today Tomorrow</size></center>

A male rabbit that was fifteen, stood in an empty ring, he had been taught to fight, and kill. A bunny about seventeen stepped into the ring in front of him. The ring was unlike a ring you would find at a wrestling match. Instead it was like a metal pit in the middle of a room. It was electrically charged to give the fighters power.

Both of them wore a band over their knuckles that had a blue strip on them. If the fist wit the strip hit the person, it would shock them.

“Fight”, a voice said.

The two clashed together and pounded away at each other. The girl struck the guy first, hitting him in the cheek, and causing a shock. He recoiled after her blow, as he went to hit her ear, she swerved her head just in time, and it barely brushed her hair. She tried to dodge another blow, but was hit in the stomach, she gritted her teeth in pain, but continued at him.

She punched him in the shoulder, and he fell to the ground, trying to get up, he slipped. He fell again against the wall.

“Stop!” The same voice said.

The girl took her pads off of her hands. And helped him up, he got up and took his pads off his fist.

She was a beautiful bunny. Black fur, green eyes, and silky dyed green wavy hair from between her ears that obviously was the same color as her eyes.

“Good job, Tabris”, she said.

“Yeah, thanks, Angel”, he said. Stepping

through the entrance of the ring, her brother following her. They walked to a rabbit that was plump and licking an ice cream cone. He looked up at Angel and smiled.

“Your doing well in the ring he said.” His bad breathe just about knocked Angel dead on her back, but she proceeded to look him in the eyes.

“And you, Tabris, your sister can teach you some good moves, aye, Angel?”

“Yes, sir”, she said.

“Great, now off you two, you need your beauty sleep for tomorrows big advent.”

“Yeah, wouldn’t want to miss that”, Tabris said forcing a weak smile.

“That’s my boy!” He said patting Tabris on the shoulder.

“And Angel”, he said, drawing close to her, “Work on the Triple-Plex would ya?”

“You know, Mr. Barn bus, sir, you really need some Tic-Tacs or something because your breath STINKS!” She burst out. Tabris tried not to laugh out loud, but it was almost impossible.

“Go on, get!” He said madly pushing them out of the room and into a cement hallway. Tabris burst out laughing when they got to the hallway.

“Oh, that was great sis”, he tried to say before bursting out laughing again.

”Yeah, I guess so”, she said half smiling and half laughing to herself, in herself.

“He must have onions mixed in with that ice cream”, her brother said, and then began

laughing again.

Angel smiled at him, “Yeah, well, lets get going.”

“Heheh, okay”, he said as he followed her down the hallway. She walked up to a door labeled EXIT and pushed it open. They walked out into the underground parking lot that was empty except for their car.

Angel got in, and waited for her brother to get in. When he had gotten in and locked the doors, she started the car and began driving out of the covered parking lot. A turtle crossed across the wet parking lot and sat in a puddle to cool off.

When they had gotten out of the covered parking lot, the sky was pitch black. She turned her headlights on bright, and began down the small country road. A deer ran in front of them. Angel swerved and missed the deer.

She looked over at her brother. He was sitting there like nothing had happen. Probably sleeping Wild thought.

She pushed her hair out of her eyes, and continued driving in silence. The silence was too quite after about twenty minutes of driving; she turned the stereo on and turned it down low so she didn’t disturb her brother.

About three hours of driving, Wild wore out. She woke up her brother, and they swapped, and Angel slept comfortably while her brother drove.

Wild Angel
Apr 10, 2001, 11:45 PM
I am taking people. Rabbit version profiles, heh. I think you got that concept though reading it.

~*Alpha*~
Apr 13, 2001, 03:54 PM
Yay!http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

me toohttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

okey, i am a totally red female rabbit, with black armbands and headband. my hair is also black. I usually wear army fatigues and a tank top. Also i have a black cloak with a hood. My weapons are a sword with a black leather hitt and a wolverine with a red stone in its mouth on the pommel. I also have a blaster. I am quiet and friendly, but deadly when my friends are threatened. Kind of reclusive at times, i have a quick temper, but i usually apologize if i lose it.I am kind of cocky, but not as bad as Omegahttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

My skills are tracking, climbing, fighting, and joking. Very annoying to my enemyshttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also i have a pendant with the words,

' Kihm'bar, danig mura fero junis fen'

inscribed on it.

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 13, 2001, 08:29 PM
Lets see...I might be able to make up a Rabbit Characteristic report, im gonna need some time, I could merge some of my old characters from other forums*heh*but they'd be too weird, ill get a character(rabbit character) soon Angie!!!

GoldBones
Apr 27, 2001, 02:22 PM
Kewlies