PDA

View Full Version : ??

Warlord!
Mar 8, 2002, 02:40 PM
Was just playing jazz and then this person joined the game and then they had a shield. The mysterious thing is that the shield never died ,the person switched shields shooting with regular weapons other than those that came with the shield. Then this next person came and after about 2 mins the person did the same thing mainly because the other person was doing it(kinda like a showoff!). They were somewhat GODLIKE beings. All weapons I used were useless against them.
What is up with that?

Derby: Content removal.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 8, 2002, 03:12 PM
Was that me on TurtleSlayer's server or Crono using his prog....or someone elese..

FreeLance
Mar 8, 2002, 03:34 PM
how lame. i know blackninja uses shields, but he's cool. he mostly stays in his own servers and won't use them if asked not to.

that's just stupid.

Kaz
Mar 8, 2002, 04:21 PM
You must pay for this kind of power =P.

JK

Hackers, we're trying to come up with antihackings for jj2 and sort of need the source for it though.

EvilMike
Mar 8, 2002, 04:21 PM
There are a few people who are cheat-program abusers. I can probably list about four I have seen doing it just in the past month. Two of them were either making or distributing the programs.

~SPLASH~
Mar 9, 2002, 03:55 AM
See? This is what happened when people keep on creating those n00bish cheat programs. It starts with a few shields, but it will turn worse eventually...

Wild Angel
Mar 9, 2002, 04:02 AM
Only jj2 progs I have are to manage my server. (to kick off curses, cheaters, ect. automaticly)