PDA

View Full Version : Clans

Warlord!
Mar 12, 2002, 02:39 PM
Is there any current system which ranks clans ? I was thinking maybe someone could make one similar to proving grounds (http://www.provinggrounds.com) for j2 so clans would know where they currently stand. You know like a clan JDC. And no I'm not in a clan (my skills are too |\/|4|) for j00!) and have never been in any since I played this game ;)

MaGoo
Mar 12, 2002, 03:48 PM
I would think that there would be a lot of fighting occuring within clans if we created that. I don't really care either, because I'm in GpW and I know where that clan stands.

<Crono>
Mar 12, 2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by MR MAGOO
I would think that there would be a lot of fighting occuring within clans if we created that. I don't really care either, because I'm in GpW and I know where that clan stands.

I think that somthin like that would be cool, and Mr Magoo, please don't be so arrogant, it only makes you look bad.

ShadowGPW
Mar 12, 2002, 09:47 PM
Chrono don't start a flame please..

MaGoo
Mar 13, 2002, 05:28 AM
Crono, what you just said makes YOU look bad.

Disguise
Mar 13, 2002, 07:19 AM
Whoa, keep it down. Lemme pop my head in here to reinforce what Boss said. It's a nice topic to discuss, so I won't close it yet, but if it carries on I won't think twice.

Remember, if you have anything bad to say, don't say it on the JCF. If you have anyhting good to say, go ahead! :D

dopeh
Mar 13, 2002, 09:00 AM
why create another one for jj2 only if there are enough for all games already?? Like Clanpages.com (http://www.clanpages.com/)...

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 13, 2002, 09:55 AM
hmm I'll use that heh mabye

Txl Kill
Mar 13, 2002, 12:39 PM
Im not going aganst anyone just agreeing with Maggo on this one.. I am in GPW 2 and like at proving grounds these types of things turn clans against each other.. It makes some clans arragent and some just plain against others just because the whole idea of the system is to beat all other clans to be at the top.. The only way a site or sysytem like this would work is if no one took it seriously like if they lost in a game its not the end of the world and no flamming would occur... but that is almost impossible to stop. Even now we have flamming in Jazz and it makes me sick to see everyone always fighint and getting on others back when we should just be enjoying the game and be thankfull that we are still able to play it!

Words from the wise [GpW]sWiFtKnIgHt