ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jun 8, 2002, 02:07 PM
Clanless again

Clanleaders Come and get me ! :p

:lol: The first one there wit a good clan wil have me in it soon :roll:

Greetz, BúññyÉlmér ( no clantag :p ) :-) :rolleyes:

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jun 8, 2002, 02:12 PM
Hm....I really don't known why you always does this, it's your choise witch clan you'd like to join, then it's up to the clan leaders if they find you wrothy to join.

Shadow XZ
Jun 8, 2002, 02:52 PM
Well, JOL is still always looking for members... :P Still, it's your choice. Just look around for clans YOU want to join.

Unhit
Jun 8, 2002, 11:51 PM
Well, Elmer. Let me clear something up: you have been in at least 5 clans till now, I guess, and didn't stay in any very long. That way, only few leaders will accept you because they fear you'll desire the clan after a few weeks. Perhaps it'd be better if you'd stay clanless about a few months and THEN join some clan...

(sorry if you should call this flaming)

Stijn
Jun 9, 2002, 03:11 AM
Decide yourself and don't quit a clan after 2 weeks.

Distruct
Jun 9, 2002, 03:20 AM
Clan-hopping ain't cool man...

Join a clan that has a purpose, (eg. J2LC are lever makers) and then you won't want to leave so quickly because you have a purpose. Just joining a clan to be in a clan is stupid...do you need them to watch your back in your hood? Don't think so. So either remain clanless, or choose a clan a stick to that clan for about...forever.

I'm sorry if I sound like a **** 'n all, but really. It makes JJ2 seem pathetic if ppl just wanna be in clans for no reason.

So go out there and serve a purpose...:D

Majin Mewtwo
Jun 9, 2002, 05:12 AM
see his problem all clans he left before
reason : he didnt liek soemthing in it,

Bunny make sure you wil choose the perfect clan and stay in it forever i have a feeling u wil ljoin a clan for 3 weaks and after that leave it because you will start your own again :P

leader make sure he wil promise to stay in it forever
and make sure the clan is EVIL :D

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jun 9, 2002, 05:26 AM
Majin Mewtwo, WHO ARE YOU?
Sorry for off-topic

Majin Mewtwo
Jun 9, 2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by &gt;&gt;Møønßlãzé&lt;&lt;
Majin Mewtwo, WHO ARE YOU?
Sorry for off-topic

new to jj2 but played many online game,s before
i have 1.23 and TSF

i,m the leader of al Majins they cal me Niyam some time's :P
I'm EVIL

Unhit
Jun 9, 2002, 05:51 AM
Why should the CLAN be evil?

atesoR
Jun 9, 2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Unhit
Why should the CLAN be evil?

If someone says your clan is evil or you are evil they mean the opposite, they mean its good:D well..that is uasually:p if a clan is very populair from proof, uasually the members of it hate members of a clan that is not as populair yet is better than them.

Fake clans are often from proof, have the purpose only to try make another clan that is better than them worse. Its good if a good clan lots of people hates survives;) well that is....uasually:lol:

Newspaz
Jun 9, 2002, 11:11 AM
Keep on topic please.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jun 9, 2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Newspaz
Keep on topic please.

i agree i help a bit,

Like Majin Mewtwo said: I didnt like something in the clans i have beeing in i am looking for the perfect clan i guess i could join anyclan this whay give me 14 days trailship
then i dont have to feel sorry if i leave after 14 days because i woudnt be a real member of it

At this whay i can come in any clan and can see if i want to stay in it

So hurry leaders get me :p
¿>BúññyÉlmér<? The ¿? means that there isnt a clantag in my name :P

atesoR
Jun 9, 2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

i agree i help a bit,

Like Majin Mewtwo said: I didnt like something in the clans i have beeing in i am looking for the perfect clan i guess i could join anyclan this whay give me 14 days trailship
then i dont have to feel sorry if i leave after 14 days because i woudnt be a real member of it

At this whay i can come in any clan and can see if i want to stay in it

So hurry leaders get me :p
¿>BúññyÉlmér<? The ¿? means that there isnt a clantag in my name :P

If you want join JOL if and stay with us forever;) but if your going to leave dont join us.

dopeh
Jun 10, 2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by atesoR

If you want join JOL if and stay with us forever;) but if your going to leave dont join us. Everyone leave once. You can't stay for ever.

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jun 10, 2002, 01:48 AM
Uh oh, fear all, Jojo is in bad mode :rolleyes:
Sorry for off-topic :p

Unhit
Jun 10, 2002, 04:23 AM
JoJo, I never left a clan till now. And I hope I'll never have to. Long live the Total Freaks ;)!

dopeh
Jun 10, 2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by &gt;&gt;Møønßlãzé&lt;&lt;
Uh oh, fear all, Jojo is in bad mode :rolleyes:
Sorry for off-topic :p
Yeah you're right, I'm in a very bad mood, so watch out you ;)

Unhit
Jun 10, 2002, 06:55 AM
Duh.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jun 10, 2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Unhit
Duh.

okay but keep on topic!

Chiyu
Jun 10, 2002, 09:50 AM
It's up to you bunnyelmer. But instead of waiting till clanleaders come to you and ask them if u wanna join their clan, you should ask those leaders yourself. I don't think there'll be any leader of a 'good' clan who is going to beg you to join his/her clan, that'd be kinda nooby.

Unhit
Jun 10, 2002, 09:53 AM
That's an interesting fact, CB...

atesoR
Jun 11, 2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by JoJo
Everyone leave once. You can't stay for ever.

.huD I mean not stay like 3 weeks then leave;p

dopeh
Jun 11, 2002, 10:12 AM
I was just in a bad mood and liked to comment anyone :D

Unhit
Jun 11, 2002, 11:12 AM
*doesn't point on himself* :p

I will stay in TF till it dies. So I will stay in it longer than the near future :). And if it should die someday, I will refound J2F. I dunno why TF should die anyway, before the community won't die, TF won't too...bla I'm offtopic again, so let's continue: in which clans have you been already, JoJo?

Razz
Jun 16, 2002, 05:05 AM
wIcked
If anyone has been NOT LOYAL, it's me :p

But like they all say, look for a clan yourself, go visit websites to check what the clan does (or ask the leaders if they dont have website).

And if you don't like some points of the clan, just don't join. SO GO OUT AND LOOK FOR A CLAN.