PDA

View Full Version : Don't Take It So Seriously!

Trafton AT
Jun 28, 2002, 10:55 AM
I have noticed that lately the clans have been trash-talking eachother. IMHO, this is rediculous. This is only a game, after all. Flaming someone in another clan just because they are in another clan is like racism. While I believe its fine to maintain a degree of competition among clans, I don't think this should extend to hatred. When you look at the clan board, its amazing the sheer amount of personal attacks there are. It was the last straw when I was banned from a server for being in the "wrong" clan. Jazz 2 can not stay a community if we are all strategicly planning the best way to publicly embarass eachother because the two or three letters at the end of our names are different! Clans are supposed to be about community and fun, not showing who is better via flames.

And that's all my rants...

Newspaz
Jun 28, 2002, 01:40 PM
Actually, I think that it has been pretty quiet here the past month. I have seen some small insults while online play. But they weren't in front of the other clan. So IMO the situation is not that bad at the moment.

MaGoo
Jun 28, 2002, 02:06 PM
I find that the worst flaming is over with. Back about a year to 2 years ago, we had clans like CC all over the place, as well as the fake clan LOL turning clans against eachother which was pretty funny. (By saying CC all over the place I mean back when cracco was a bit wild) ;P

Chiyu
Jun 28, 2002, 02:25 PM
Ah, come on, I wasn't THAT bad..

Newspaz
Jun 28, 2002, 03:57 PM
And come on, it was my fault as well..

atesoR
Jun 28, 2002, 04:53 PM
aww common arent you going to close this thread newspaz?
j/k;p

Trafton AT
Jun 29, 2002, 11:00 AM
Why would he? I think this isn't a flame war, nor does it break any rules to my knowledge.