PDA

View Full Version : XD forum

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jul 8, 2002, 05:10 AM
Finaly i have the perfect forum thankx to Stiletto.
1 year agoo i discovered the www.phpbb.com website but i didnt understand it ( still dont ) But thanx to Stiletto I could make the XD forum and i dont have to use stupid ezboard anymore

click here (http://downfire.com/stiletto/phpBB2/)
or here (http://www.xdforum.cjb.net)

for the XD website
click here (http://www.geocities.com/bunnygohan)
or here (http://www.extremedreambunnys.cjb.net)

I need some members and some moderators me and Stiletto wil be Admin ( the co-leader of Xd wil also become Admin )
So if you hurry and you'r fast you could become a moderator

Contact me for any qeustions like:
Clanwars, become moderator, join XD, become co-leader, or whatever you want :p
MSN/e-mail : bunnyelmer@hotmail.com
ICQ # : 149046110 ( feel free to add me on msn or ICQ )

:P so thats it

O and dont think the XD forum is only about XD you can also talk about anything you want to you should atleast take a look.

$tilettø
Jul 8, 2002, 08:54 AM
hehe =)

W00t
Visit the Forum now

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jul 10, 2002, 11:15 AM
Yea join we must keep it rolling :D
we already have some members
and the fasted one's that wil sing up can become moderator!

Violet CLM
Jul 10, 2002, 02:17 PM
That's one way to do things.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Sep 28, 2002, 01:09 AM
NEW FORUM !

EYS WE HAVE A NEW FORUM! CLICK HERE NOW NOW NOW (http://www.razzonline.com/xdforum)

Installed hacks:
-Quik reply
-Birthdays
-some cool things
Installed some cool smilies
Installed some cool styles
And much much much more !
-Signature's enabled
-A VERY VERY VERY VERY FAST FAST FAST FAST SERVER! :D

We need a lot moderators now so join :D :D :D

Chiyu
Sep 28, 2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

-Signature's enabled

Uh, Avatars and Signatures aren't installed hacks. ;-P

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Sep 28, 2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by CraccoBoyCC
Uh, Avatars and Signatures aren't installed hacks. ;-P

No but you coudnt get avatars at my old forum, and we mabey make something that u can only get avatars or signature's after ** posts

Chiyu
Sep 28, 2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
No but you coudnt get avatars at my old forum, and we mabey make something that u can only get avatars or signature's after ** posts

No why would you do that?
It would only make people less interested in joining.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Sep 28, 2002, 10:56 PM
Good point.

It wasnt enabled yet so thats why we got 10 members in 2 days, 12 in 3 :D. I already got 150 posts there :-p

dopeh
Sep 29, 2002, 06:11 AM
I don't want to be offensive or what, but what I want to ask you, you are just making people moderator because you need moderators?
Lemme explain,
Moderators are there to oversee a specifiek forum. They are not a must (it's not like 'We have forums, so now we must have moderators as well), as administrators can do the mod's job as well. Moderators are mostly only necessary if the forum is very active so the admins can't do it on their own, or just because many people want to do it and know lots about it. If I was you I'd first check if they even know something about moderating and the topic they have to moderate instead of 'You want to be moderator? OK'. Moderating isn't that easy if you want it good you know.

^^ Sorry if people call this offensive, didn't mean it that way.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Sep 30, 2002, 05:41 AM
No, i only make people moderators if they would be good moderators so no noobs, and rookies, didnt i say: you MABEY/MIGHT can becoem a moderator :P.

$tilettø
Sep 30, 2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by JoJo
I don't want to be offensive or what, but what I want to ask you, you are just making people moderator because you need moderators?
Lemme explain,
Moderators are there to oversee a specifiek forum. They are not a must (it's not like 'We have forums, so now we must have moderators as well), as administrators can do the mod's job as well. Moderators are mostly only necessary if the forum is very active so the admins can't do it on their own, or just because many people want to do it and know lots about it. If I was you I'd first check if they even know something about moderating and the topic they have to moderate instead of 'You want to be moderator? OK'. Moderating isn't that easy if you want it good you know.

^^ Sorry if people call this offensive, didn't mean it that way.
Heh Right He's is soo Desperate FoR Moderators

And Stop Sending Those Forwards Message on icq foo :P

The Forum looks nice and its Fast

RazzOnline
Oct 2, 2002, 10:03 AM
His forum is down because of his own fault, I don't want to personal attack him here so I keep my mouth shut.

One ban was enough for me.

$tilettø
Oct 2, 2002, 10:18 AM
Thats kind of stupid you did BunnyElmer Letting your Forums hosting by a person you cant realy trust which closes it FoR nothing.

There are Cheap Hosts around like with PHP+Mysql

FoR like only 6$

Newspaz
Oct 2, 2002, 12:03 PM
Let's keep this clan related. Okay?

RazzOnline
Oct 3, 2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by $tilettø
Thats kind of stupid you did BunnyElmer Letting your Forums hosting by a person you cant realy trust which closes it FoR nothing.

There are Cheap Hosts around like with PHP+Mysql

FoR like only 6$

That's what he tells you!
He spammed the forum with over 100 posts a day, when I looked at the size it already was 3000 kb, I only have 25 MB so if he would keep posting like that my server was full in no time. Then I delted some posts and he told me I ruined his life because he doesn't have 500 posts anymore, well you know what I mean, that's sad if your life gets ruined by that.

$tilettø
Oct 3, 2002, 03:03 AM
Yes it is 3000 in a couple days?

i had that amount in 2 months phpBB

odd anyway like i said if you want a new FoRuM get a fast host and stuff ;p

Newspaz
Oct 3, 2002, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Newspaz
Let's keep this clan related. Okay?

Yes just don't listen. See where you continue this discussion. Because this topic is going down.