PDA

View Full Version : Story. You say what happens next.

Fighter
Sep 24, 2002, 06:00 AM
Yeah. It's true. You will continue the story from the previous poster.

What to do:
Carry the story on. Sentence to sentence(not the Overlord's never ending one :p). First poster(me) says a sentence and then the next poster(whoever he/she is) says another sentence and the story goes on.
Max. letters in one sentence: JCF limit

Here we go:

Once upon a time on Carrotus, Jazz, Spaz and Lori had a picnic.

You! Whoever are you. Continue the story(Just one sentence)

acid
Sep 24, 2002, 06:56 AM
er...

This sounds like a good game... But I don't particularly like the story beginning.

Violet CLM
Sep 24, 2002, 12:39 PM
The picnic, despite what they had first thought, had them kneedeep in ants, who repeated "Take you to our leader" endless until Spaz ate them up, having finished at least two thirds of the packed food already.

4I Falcon
Sep 24, 2002, 05:34 PM
I was actually thinking of doing something like this for the longest time. You just beat me to it, Fighter, you poo poo head.

Anyway. My part:

They quickly realized that the remaining ants were scurrying away in a very definite pattern.

Ducky
Sep 25, 2002, 04:47 PM
"Does that look like those weird hyroglyphs from Signs, or is that just me?" Said Lori, fixing her hair.

*sips her Braggarian Goo and fades back away*

JJ BBoy KS
Sep 25, 2002, 07:58 PM
Before anybody could answer, our story suddenly switched over to a dark control room were an evil turle by the name of Devan Shell was saying to himself, "Hmwahaha. Once I press this button, the explosives I cleverly placed near their picnic sight will blow the unsusepecting rabbits to bits. What a beautiful sight it will be on my view screen!"

Fighter
Sep 26, 2002, 08:47 AM
(And remember, when someone says something, you can use as many sentences you like to use. But remember the one sentence limit. :) )

The forest got BOOM before someone even answered that hyroglyph question.

Batty Buddy
Sep 26, 2002, 10:27 AM
Que Passa!!!!

"Whew! Spaz- what the heck did you EAT?" Jazz asked, waving a hand over his nose to blow the result of the "Boom" away from his face.

/\:lol:/\