PDA

View Full Version : JazzGBA forum?

Haze
Oct 6, 2002, 01:07 AM
Suggestion: open up a seperate forum here for the GBA Jazzers and all related discussion. To avoid cluttering in the other forums.

dopeh
Oct 6, 2002, 01:47 AM
Yes.

MaGoo
Oct 6, 2002, 04:08 AM
I think it's a good idea, but a little premature.

Newspaz
Oct 6, 2002, 04:10 AM
I think it's a great idea. We could keep up with dev there. And maybe we can get the developer to keep us updated a little.

RazzOnline
Oct 6, 2002, 05:12 AM
Great idea, unless many people hate it it stays a part of the new upcoming community ;)

Link
Oct 6, 2002, 10:47 AM
I think it would be a good idea. These are JazzJackrabbit Community Forums, but we only have General Jazz 2 Talk.

It might confuse new people.

KRSplat
Oct 6, 2002, 11:17 AM
Yep Link

But there might not be many.

Hopefully they'll like the look, because they haven't seen the old one. We just have a first impression and don't want anything else, because we're so used to it, and anything less than it is very bad. And it is.

(EDIT: Let's confuse the newbies. Do we really want them? ;))

FQuist
Oct 6, 2002, 02:23 PM
We could rename the Future of jazz forum into Future Jazz releases.

Stiletto@ADSL
Oct 8, 2002, 04:40 AM
Fquist idea is good

ElectroPiZZa
Oct 8, 2002, 07:36 AM
Hrm, why not change General Jazz 2 Talk to General Jazz Talk, then? I don't see any need for multiple forums of the different games.

Link
Oct 8, 2002, 10:28 AM
That might actually be the best.

Then the (possible) newbies will not be isolated in their own forum, and will actually have some integration with JJ2.

Trafton AT
Oct 8, 2002, 12:01 PM
I think that would be a very good idea, and it should be set up ASAP. I'll post my full opinions when I get to a keyboard that works. ;-P

Another Jazz 2 fan
Oct 11, 2002, 12:02 PM
I think we should wait and see. If there are a sudden flood of GBA related topics, then I say GO FOR IT! Otherwise, it would be a pointless, mostly empty forum that nobody ever checks, anyway. So, let's wait and see.

Trafton AT
Oct 13, 2002, 03:56 PM
In the current state, most of the posts would likely just be people complaining about how Jazz looks or copies of the original two posts (paperclip's and Cliffyb's), so it wouldn't do much good. Later this month I think it would be a good idea. Another idea would to just use The Future of Jazz or General Jazz 2 Talk for that.

Tubz
Oct 18, 2002, 11:40 AM
No, a forum just for Jazz2 GBA. No it isn't needed. This can go under The Future of Jazz.

Violet CLM
Oct 18, 2002, 11:43 AM
I had a dream it was changed to something that made perfect sense (yes, I'm weird), but I can't remember what it was. "Non Plastic Jazz" or something.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Oct 23, 2002, 03:02 AM
Not a whole new forum for it

-general jazz talk
or
-Future jazz releases.