PDA

View Full Version : JOL needs members

atesoRJOL
Oct 8, 2002, 04:31 PM
JOL is open for members, currently 2 active and one in the tryout but wont be finishing it for a while. If you want to join, you can hop over to our cansite: http://www.geocities.com/jazzjackrabbito
We are very particulair about who joins.
Almost everyday there is a JOL server up, usually I am hosting it or possibly another JOL friend.
The JOL members list is completly updated, but I will soon be adding a list of must I say it..enemies.

For those of you who dont know, JOL is the leading clan of Ultra Peace Force (UPF) a clan alliance.

As always, JOL Forever!:D

MaGoo
Oct 8, 2002, 06:03 PM
If you're that low on members, get rid of the clan and join one with more than five people.

atesoRJOL
Oct 8, 2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MR MAGOO
If you're that low on members, get rid of the clan and join one with more than five people.

YoU wIsH.
I might if it gets any worse:p

VeggieMan
Oct 8, 2002, 09:41 PM
You should have ads that say..

JOIN JOL PLZ THX!

That will get everyone to join.

Unhit
Oct 8, 2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by VeggieMan
You should ads that say..

JOIN JOL PLZ THX!

That will get everyone to join.

What an optimistic view :P.

Tik
Oct 9, 2002, 04:09 AM
I think you should get new members by offering to (/) (/) (/) profusely.

Derby: Carried context removal.

VeggieMan
Oct 9, 2002, 04:48 AM
I agree with Spaztic.

More (/) in a clan is always good. But (/) (/) (/) (/) (/) others is always better!

$tilettø
Oct 9, 2002, 05:06 AM
This is a Serious Topic Foo's

You will get More Feedback if you ask this on Jazz

and um yeah Make some "Reclame"

Like If im a Player Why should i join JOL and not a other clan or something like that

and ooh Anoyying Message Board you got there ;p

Super Saiyan
Oct 9, 2002, 05:14 AM
Roseta, you cant just say to people to join your clan. Advertise some or prove them your clans strength, atleast if it is. Also, the site is alot nicer then the old one.

VeggieMan
Oct 9, 2002, 05:15 AM
I'm telling you. Incorporate (/) into your clan you will see... SUCCESS!

Chiyu
Oct 9, 2002, 05:33 AM
A few things to say.

Is this a new clanpage again? The URL doesn't seem familiar to me.

I do not wish to be held responsible for Roseta's rookish actions like begging for members like this, and just to make clear that CC (nor TEC or XD) are in this noobish UPF (which probably doesn't have any members except JOL, right Ros?)

Something to Roseta: When will you ever learn that you won't get good members this way, and your clan will never be popular?
And I red your news on the site and I doubt that TF would keep you wait too long, you probably messed up with the organising.

VeggieMan
Oct 9, 2002, 05:34 AM
CraccoBoEee

You need more (/) in your clan as well.

Tik
Oct 9, 2002, 05:59 AM
Yes you do...GpW is the only clan with a significant amount of (/). JOL is (/)-free and will implode like a fish in a sand pit (or something like that). Remember: (/)and (/) (/) thereof are the secret to success!

Derby: Context removal.

$tilettø
Oct 9, 2002, 06:40 AM
*PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT*

OH A PERSONAL ATTACK BAD BOY

Some People Actully Update Their Page :P

AND YES YOU NEED MORE (/) in your clan as well
ALOT MORE K?? THX/

Derby: Pertinent context removal.

Newspaz
Oct 9, 2002, 08:54 AM
Well, I guess there's no real difference in (/) between GPW or JOL, or DM and others.

However, I'd prefer to either just call the (/) by the name. Because this is starting to look weird. I think Derby the big censor <s>man</s> horse should take a small look at this since I have no idea what to do with it.

dopeh
Oct 9, 2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Newspaz
I think Derby the big censor man should take a small look at this since I have no idea what to do with it.
Newspaz, it's Derby the big censor horse :-)

Tik
Oct 9, 2002, 09:23 AM
*laughs*

All this talk of (/) is making me chuckle abruptly. It pleases me that you not of what you speak! (/)!

And there is wwaaaaayyy more (/) in GpW.

Newspaz
Oct 9, 2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by JoJo
Newspaz, it's Derby the big censor horse :-)

You're right. It was one of my "Newspaz does not think while he types" things..

atesoRJOL
Oct 9, 2002, 10:13 AM
huh? Whats that mean?
and a CraccoBoy warning: personal attack
JOL or UPF are nothing you said, and I could use your personal attack as a reason never to speak with you again or anylonger be in GG.

MaGoo
Oct 9, 2002, 11:00 AM
Roseta, there's a difference between a personal attack and being too sensitive.

~SPLASH~
Oct 9, 2002, 11:22 AM
Roseta, there's a difference between a personal attack and being too sensitive.
I agree on that, but this isn't the only thread CraccoBoy is attacking Roseta, and besides..every attack is an attack. COuld we all just stop the flaming now? Back ontopic! Ksst!

VeggieMan
Oct 9, 2002, 11:24 AM
C'mon man! (/) is (/)! What's to be PROTECTED THERE!!

NO MORE JCF PROTECTION BOX!

WE WANT OUR (/)!

Super Saiyan
Oct 9, 2002, 11:33 AM
Someone explain me, whats a '(/)' :p ???

VeggieMan
Oct 9, 2002, 11:41 AM
Go to the UK and tell a guy on the street that you want to (/) (/) (/).

He will probably beat the crap out of you.

Makes sense now?

Newspaz
Oct 9, 2002, 12:02 PM
First of all.

Roseta I am the one in here who gives the warnings. However, I do feel CB went a little out of line there. So, I think a warning is on it's place. (EWNR)

Derby: Extra warning notification removal. Disregard any extra warnings before the edition.

atesoRJOL
Oct 9, 2002, 01:07 PM
How do I deserve a warning? what did I do? huh? huh?

atesoRJOL
Oct 9, 2002, 01:10 PM

Makes sense now?

Nope.

Derby: Previous quotation edit.

MaGoo
Oct 9, 2002, 02:41 PM
Veggie, it's been a while since you've replied with your trademark to my posts. Maybe to warm things up I'll start.

VEGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!11111 111343332

Chiyu
Oct 9, 2002, 09:47 PM
What is a (/)?

$tilettø
Oct 9, 2002, 11:00 PM
Ballen??:D

Oh no i dunno Realy.

VeggieMan
Oct 9, 2002, 11:23 PM
Veggie, it's been a while since you've replied with your trademark to my posts. Maybe to warm things up I'll start.

VEGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!11111 111343332

MAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!111111

Shadow XZ
Oct 10, 2002, 04:26 AM
Geez... I have to say much about this. Roseta, again, like they said, you'll need to prove to others, things that your clan has, that others don't. That's one way to get more members. Also, don't go around asking the general public for members as well :lol: You should join OTHER servers too, and just watch how good other people are, and find out if they're in a clan, and them PM them, or contact them somehow one on one. That will usually work better than just an open topic. Also, two, the new JOL site, is the same as... Um... The first and second one. Yeah, I think... But overall, like many others have said, if the clan doesn't pick up, you should try to join another bigger clan, lord knows that on the JJ2 community there are too many clans... :roll:

Tik
Oct 10, 2002, 09:10 AM

Makes sense now?

Probably, or he might beat something else out of you...you know those Brits...THEY ARE ALL BIG POOFS.

Derby: Previous quotation edit.

Trafton AT
Oct 10, 2002, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry, but in my humble opinion, this has turned into Spam Central. This is a serious topic, and I think that the way it's currently going is, well, less serious.

Anyway...
I think that JOL will likely die. Every clan will eventually die. JOL had some great times, but at the point where you post to the JCF asking for members, you know that the clan is getting a little worn. Merge with a more sucessful clan if you like, but do realize there is a slim chance that JOL can continue as a valid clan at this rate.

atesoRJOL
Oct 10, 2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Trafton AT
I'm sorry, but in my humble opinion, this has turned into Spam Central. This is a serious topic, and I think that the way it's currently going is, well, less serious.

Anyway...
I think that JOL will likely die. Every clan will eventually die. JOL had some great times, but at the point where you post to the JCF asking for members, you know that the clan is getting a little worn. Merge with a more sucessful clan if you like, but do realize there is a slim chance that JOL can continue as a valid clan at this rate.

I doubt any clan will want to merge with us anyway, and there arent many clan leaders that dont call anyone noobs, a terrible insult to anyone.

As I've said many many times before and the fact is ignored 100%, I have never found any other clan where I have enough to do, I disagree 100% that there are too many clans around and JOL was started origionally before this was so generally thought.

If you dont like the JOL website, I'll be quite supprised if you can make another website I like better, other than j2c.

This thread was not designed to be spammed in, but for some clanless people to look here then contact me saying they want to join JOL.

Trafton AT
Oct 10, 2002, 03:49 PM
I doubt any clan will want to merge with us anyway, and there arent many clan leaders that dont call anyone noobs, a terrible insult to anyone.

I'm sure that there are some clans that would be willing. Sure, maybe not a clan like DM, FoR, GpW but maybe a clan like RR who is a "boomclan" that focuses on getting lots of members.

Off-topic: Calling someone a n00b isn't an insult. If it isn't true, it's a lie. The word n00b, much like terms such as "retarted" are used out of context as an insult, but really shouldn't be.

Edit: I would like to point out my stupidity for posting the phrase "If it isn't true, it's a lie." You may not kill me in a way that I will die with a gun that is dangerous and shoots things.

Chiyu
Oct 10, 2002, 11:06 PM
Trafton's right, Roseta.

You could try to have a word with clans like XD, NW and maybe even TEC, who all have less than 10 members at the moment.
;) It's a way to save your clan.

$tilettø
Oct 10, 2002, 11:20 PM
Or Check TSF There Are Some Good/normal People Who arent in a clan

atesoRJOL
Oct 11, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by $tilettø
Or Check TSF There Are Some Good/normal People Who arent in a clan

I will tmoorrow..