PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Jackrabbit Fan character #1-Spades

Spotinik
Dec 13, 2002, 11:39 AM
Ok, if you didn't know before, I already have created some Jazz Jackrabbit fan characters, so, I am going to introudce one of them now...

Pic: http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=232171

Name: Spades
Aliases: None
Species: Rabbit
Colour: Black
Likes: Being evil, destroying something, creeping people out, Fire.
Dislikes: Jazz, Spaz, and anyone who is a good character, Electric Sparks, Plasma blasters, pranks and jokes.
Dream: to destroy Jazz, and also..World domintaion..
Description: Spades is an evil black rabbit, he dislikes Jazz, also, he can be vicious sometimes , even if you pull pranks on him, or do jokes on him, he likes to creep people out, and to be evil in a kinda twisted way, and such, also, he has dark powers, and one tip..don't mess with him, for he's gonna get you if you do so...

Batty Buddy
Dec 13, 2002, 01:14 PM
Que Passa!!!!

That is THE coolest evil rabbit I've seen to date.

Like I commented, could there possibly be a "Good" twin version named "Hearts"(or maybe "Diamonds"?)? Might be a good idea, might not be, but it's just an idea.

MoonBlazE
Dec 13, 2002, 02:02 PM
I like your drawing style, thought I think you should do your outlines more bold.

Captain Spam
Dec 13, 2002, 02:07 PM
Heh, looks cool. He's got a sort of urban evil look to him. Nice.

Batty: So... going on Spades's definition, this "Hearts" or "Diamonds" fellow you're thinking of would be an irritating Jazz fanboy? :-)

Batty Buddy
Dec 13, 2002, 02:20 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Exactly: He might also have a terrific sense of humor, and hand out free money to random passersby. Depending on your opinion of people like that, Jazz might end up liking him LESS then Spades... but he might put up with him. Everyone LOVES free money, after all.

Oh the possiblities...

Nemesis
Dec 14, 2002, 03:45 AM
That's a pretty cool drawing. :)

Maybe a bit too much solid black, though. Maybe if you lightened him up, or darkened the background a bit?

But he's cool. Coolest rabbit drawing I've seen yet, thats for sure.

Spotinik
Dec 14, 2002, 07:57 AM
Thank you all! btw, about the lines..well..It's my computer that doesn't do the lines good...>.0 *kicks computer* sometimes it does darken or lighten them..,,,,btw, Spades hates Jazz all the time, he NEVER EVER deals with a good character..I called him Spades 'cause the name suited him..;)