PDA

View Full Version : The future possibilitys of LD Clan

Zieg
Jun 5, 2001, 01:09 PM
I was wondering,My clan is rather samll.What will happen to it?Will it get big or Stay small?Or even be destroyed?Here is where we can discuss it all!

ShadowGPW
Jun 5, 2001, 01:12 PM
Eh, i can only say one thing.. Time will tell, and be nice =)

Willet
Jun 5, 2001, 04:05 PM
well, zieg, you know how i feel about you being in CTU and starting a clan right off and joining it into CTU and stuff. But I must say it'll probably stay small. Most people now have a clan, as they did when I tried starting one when I first joined jj2.

Ask anyone. no one knows of PK, besides what i've told them. it had maybe three members.

Thing is, most of the members in CTU clans are just rehash members. meaning they are in all of the CTU clans. like for instance, most TECs are in CC. So CC and TEC are really one in the same. Just as the onyl members your clan will likely get will be mostly CTU members.

thats' my mind on the matter.

~SPLASH~
Jun 6, 2001, 07:07 AM
i think CTU destroys clans..as i think the more "important" people in it try to create one big clan out of a lot of small ones..

if u want to stay an independent clan, with full possibilities to grow and evolve, i'd suggest to get out of CTU

if u prefer to stay in it, and stay small, but peaceful..u should stay

MattW
Jun 8, 2001, 06:01 AM
Willet, the clan was once a non-CTU clan, just to remind you.

n0
Jun 19, 2001, 11:43 AM
Uh, HI!

Are you going to do any more "Zeig's Funhouse"?

Bôlt TÈC
Jun 24, 2001, 03:41 AM
Zieg, I think you are doing great as a leader and that LD will keep growing into a very big and good clan! Being in CTU only helps with that pal.

~SPLASH~
Jun 24, 2001, 09:16 AM
oh i was wondering...

is there a certain rule in CTU that enables clans to borrow players from other CTU clans? if so, this must be a real hot thing to do in CTU

Newspaz
Jun 24, 2001, 09:51 AM
Don't bother Splash, if there ain't one already they'll just make one right away..

$tilettø
Jun 24, 2001, 09:58 AM
so if they do that

Have you a Problem with that ?

if they have that rule i find it a quite nice rule

~SPLASH~
Jun 24, 2001, 11:01 AM
no i dont have a problem with that, i just made a small sarcastic joke to keep the spirit in http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rýû
Jun 25, 2001, 02:36 PM
Hey Stileto why do u deffend CTU so much?

Like really dude if u like em so much why don't u join them or something, i don't wanna fight or anything i just don't get it

FlameTEC
Jul 17, 2001, 03:35 AM
Why would he be mean to CTU? Being nice and show a little respect can be better than most of the people act. That's just my opinion, but okay.

FlameTEC
Jul 17, 2001, 03:45 AM
Dragoon, I don't know much about how LD acts, but the only thing I can do is wish you succes.