PDA

View Full Version : ****

Espio
Mar 31, 2003, 12:07 PM
question why was **** censored it is a web site www.****.com and please do not censore my coments they are reall never that verbose and also if anyone is interested and have stracraft BW or regular sc my friend and I have another caln on there the Lain clan if you have ever watched anime but the thing is you pick the episiode that you liked or sounds kool and make your name into that like so, this is also my name Distortion_L05, or my friends is Religion.04, also I mentioned that so this would not just be throw out also.

Trafton
Mar 31, 2003, 12:09 PM
I might be able to suggest something if I had any idea of what in the world you are talking about.

DarkShadow
Mar 31, 2003, 12:09 PM
I feel your pain.

Or do I?

$tilettø
Mar 31, 2003, 12:11 PM
I see its just a replacement of censored stuff

or Trafton was in a editing mood AGAIN, :p

Psyclone EW
Mar 31, 2003, 12:13 PM
We are not entirely sure what you are talking about. Please make your incoherent writings more logical

VelKa
Mar 31, 2003, 12:14 PM
Ik weet waarom niet jij bent een droevig ongezuurd broodje. Alstublieft, gelieve te verwijderen de oude kaas niet, omdat het vorm heeft. Waar is levend koekje van de kleine ambassade, en hoeveel zwarte forel wil je hebben?

~pranx0rific

Trafton
Mar 31, 2003, 12:47 PM
If you are referring to my editing a certain profanity in the pictures section, you should private message me as opposed to posting a topic. If you are talking about JCF matters, contact the specific administrator who did the edit. There is no need to post an entire topic.

Ninja
Mar 31, 2003, 12:56 PM
Is what censored? You can't try to filter it, and you can't say it, so SHUP.

Trafton
Mar 31, 2003, 12:58 PM
I believe he is referring either to an edit I did in Blizzard's picture or one of ElectroPiZZa's several edits of his post. Regardless, one should always state clearly the purpose of a topic and place it in the correct forum. For personal matters such as this, use private messaging, and do not post a public topic.

Enigma
Mar 31, 2003, 12:58 PM
*blinks* Sentences should never be five lines long. Especially not if they're about what seem to be multiple subjects. You're making communication fairly difficult here. Take a few deep breaths slowly, stop drinking so much coffee and start over.

Espio
Mar 31, 2003, 01:37 PM
I don't quite like coffe so i use speed metal and and pop anyways try going to I hope this works ( =)> ) number two if you can not understand a paragraph then please do not read half of my posts and then commenting on them I remebered why I left jazz2 now though because most of you not all turned it into an anal retentive game of no swearing no spaming no flaming, criticism and literaly sucking the fun out of the whole game I put up with all of that for at least a year and did not even realize how stupid it was until about 2 years ago that's when I quite saying to hell with ya all and I belive I was right, and I would hate to see any of you on battle.net crist you would all whine so I'm done now, outta here.

Derby: Content removal/Goatee addition.

VelKa
Mar 31, 2003, 01:52 PM
/me slams head on keyboard from lack of understanding.

~pranx0rific

Enigma
Mar 31, 2003, 02:05 PM
:O Funny how posts that weren't meant to be offensive at all, can trigger such an effect.

Trafton
Mar 31, 2003, 02:44 PM
I still have no idea what you are saying. Can you please clarify the point of this topic?

Espio
Mar 31, 2003, 06:27 PM
Just that is the topic of this thread you are all.

Derby: Content/Context/Sense drain.

Trafton
Mar 31, 2003, 06:28 PM
If you come here with the intent to only flame and complain, the door is there for your use. Whether you like it or not.

Cyan_Blizzard
Mar 31, 2003, 07:09 PM
Enough, hes trying to say a website that is funny, thats all. Lets drop this or close this topic. Enough guys, stop fighting with him, and btw, it is common sense what he is saying. Don't smart off alright? Lets get along and GROUP HUG!

Espio
Mar 31, 2003, 07:30 PM
read the first quote in my signature and that will express my feelings for almost all of you.

Cyan_Blizzard
Mar 31, 2003, 07:32 PM
LOL! enough Espi, destroy stuff on sc, then we'll burn things tomorrow at school!!

Espio
Mar 31, 2003, 07:41 PM
sounds good to me I need to rip someone's skull off then shove it down someone's throat till I reach the intestines and then it will look like their pregant but when they open the person up they be like 'Oooooo god" when they see someone's dead scared wide open eyes staring back at them from the inside of someone's small intestine.:D

Enigma
Mar 31, 2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Cyan_Blizzard
Lets get along and GROUP HUG!

*sigh* You're so right ;).

I read the first post three times and i think i'm beginning to get it now. I was just saying it would've been easier to make out with a few periods. Never intended to offend anyone.

Truce? ;)

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 1, 2003, 03:31 AM
This does not belong here. Bye.