View Full Version : yet another brilliant idea from the JES

shaney
Oct 20, 2003, 11:21 PM
Yes you heard it right we have come up with a new jdc idea
and evil mike if you like it you may try to build a level on it

it is called Tripple T Tag Team Terror
this is an Type of bankrobb event only you have a team of 2 vs 2

you begin on on one you friend is in an neutral chamber where the
enemy cant come and if you like that your partner takes ofer you try to walk to you home base and say tag then your friend may play and you must stay in the home base till your tagged

in this game you have 2 refs neutral refs of course they are in the home base as well to see if you dont leave the room without tagging your partner

i think it would be an great thing

and a old type of our events is still wanting to be on jdc s event list its called The Jazzuleum elemination arena

black

Fawriel
Oct 21, 2003, 01:01 AM
...I suppose you'd get more replies if anyone understood your posts...

Stijn
Oct 21, 2003, 05:39 AM
Try this:

-Learn proper English
-Don't use 2 returns after each other
-Use punctuation
-Use CAPITALS when needed.

Have fun.

Enigma
Oct 21, 2003, 07:49 AM
Events that are limited to 4 players hardly qualify as events anymore. And this kind of gamemode would probably cause weaker players in a team not to play (or rarely) and let the other guy do all the playing. Besides, the basic thing that would be played during a game of this is 1vs1 Bank Robbery, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, especially considering that this is supposed to be an event.

Trafton
Oct 21, 2003, 08:50 AM
The major weakness in this is in the saying of "tag". I'm not even sure if I understand this...

Events that rely on refs to that extent aren't really fun. Besides, having that number of players in an event makes it not much of an event at all.

~ Traft

Radium
Oct 21, 2003, 01:20 PM
-----------------
Yes, you've heard correctly: we've came up with a new JDC event idea! If Evil Mike likes it, maybe he can build a level with it.
It's called "Tripple T Tag Team Terror". This is a type of bankrobbery event, only both teams consist of two players. You begin one on one, with your friend in a neutral chamber where the enemy is unable to come. You try to get to your home base and say "tag". Then your friend may play and you must stay in the home base till you're tagged.
In this game you have two neutral refsl, at the bases, of course, to make sure you don't leave the room without tagging your partner.
I think it would be a great event. An old event of ours, "Jazzuleum Elemination Arena", is still wanting to be on JDC.

<i>-Black</i>
-------------------

I think I got that all right. He seems to be suggesting an idea where you play one-on-one, and can switch places with your teammate when needed. It could work out, with a bit of tweaking and trigger use...