Thread: The Conquistar
View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Mar 21, 2003, 11:28 AM
Can't get on the computers at school, and I'm not allowed to do things like that even if I could. They're very strict.
A week? Somehow I don't recall that, except for the month or two when I was moving.
BTW, Nobody, I saw part of that movie veeeerrrrrrry insulting

No glowing blades signalled their presence. Only a gathering of shadows, a flash of movement revealed them. But when the Eclipse passed over, the shadows scattered.
Acid sighed. "I don't think they saw us, Rad."
"Yeah, they saw us," Radium said calmly. Sure enought he Eclipse came in to land a few minutes later.
They had left a few bodies behind, and by the look of it so had Defalcon and KRSplat. Crystal joined them just before they left.
"Wait!"
Radium turned. "What?"
"Before you leave, I stunned sone. Don't kyou want to take care of them?"
"Right. Hold on, Copper. Last one didn't know anything about Electrik and Shinyso."
"Hurry up. Haven't got all day!"

The orders went first to them. Failure was expected, but unexpected were the dark telepath's abilities, which made success impossible. They were not blamed, much to Tremol's relief. The dark telepath had always been more than he looked. Tremol had to agree.
When he heard that they had gotten to Shador and taken the powerful one who was there, Tremol was filled with self anger. If he had succeeded this would not have happened. It was a substantial loss for the Kiyrenin. It could not happen again.
Clearly the powerful one, the Chaos Mage, had been informed that they were after him. Perhaps he had told the dark telepath also. Somehow they eluded the trap set beyond Shador.
Yes! Good news at last, mixed with bad. They had walked into the trap on Firen. The one laid for the Chaos Mage, led by the powerful mage Saridow, had been utterly destroyed. They had badly underestimated the Mage.
The one for the dark telepath had almost failed. The telepath and the strangely gifted one had been reluctant to join the ranks of the Kiyrenin, an attitude Tremol could not understand. Why did they not wish to serve his master? It was unfathomable.
They had nearly eliminated that pesky mercenary, too. Captain Tiger, one of the finest swordsmen/telekinetics in the Kiyrenin, had nearly slain her. Unfortunately the Mage had killed the Captain. It was a great loss. Tremol recalled that Tiger, too, had resisted. He had slain many Kiyrenin before he realized the error of his ways. Tiger had become a most devoted Kiyrenin after that.
However, they had indeed captured the telepath and the other. In time they would realize that Tremol's master truly did want the best for them. Then they would be Kiyrenin.
The Mage was heading for Shilarloh! This would be Tremol's chance to make up for his past two failures. Once the Mage was caught, Tremol would take him personally to the base and institution located in the Rialli system, on the largest moon of Tec. There he and his two friends would be educated. Perhaps Tremol would be promoted to the rank of Captain, to replace Tiger. Not that he could really take Tiger's place. His death had been a heartfelt blow. Nevertheless, Tremol felt that he could serve his master better as a Captain.
Ah! The mercenary was limping. Tiger's death had not been in vain then; he had weakened her. Even though she had no special abilitiees, Tremol felt that both she and her odd companion could considerable bolster the Kiyrenin force. Such a sword!
They were pairing off. The warrior with the two ancient, magical swords left with another, unremarkable rabbit. The Chaos Mage was left with the sibling of the gifted one they had taken. Tremol raised his blade and glanced up at the rooftops.
Pain.
Darkness.

Tiger makes another appearance later.