View Single Post

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 3, 2001, 05:03 PM
Alrighty then. I don't suppose I have the choice of being a dryad or an oried or anything?

Well, here goes, choose some species for me, okay?

Name: Loe 'Ducky' MacLeod

Appearance: I'm rather short, very thin(thin, mind you, not slender)and bonyish girl with pale eyes that change color depending on my moods, from grey or green for regular all the time, and bright blue when she is angry, lighter when she's afraid. When she is very, very happy they sort of melt into a root beer colored brown..my hair is long, about to my thighs and its very very dark auburn, looking black most of the time.

Clothes:She wears a rough black tunic which is pretty short,and has 3/4 bell sleeves. Underneath are thick legging/tights, and black boots, and under the black tunic she wears a white long sleeved shirt with bell sleeves and a v neck. Also she has a dark grey cloak with lighter fur lining and a silver clasp, and a hood.

Weapons and stuff: a black staff, made of ebony, which is thin and strong. It has a silver crescent in the top which has a half-circle of a green stone set in it. She fights with this staff, and she has a faint power but she does not use it as often. She shoots a form of electricity out of the stone which she can control, but she cannot use these powers without the stone. Also she has a normal LFG-1000 blaster. She wears a small not very noticable gold cross necklace given to her by her friend.

Personality: She is friendly, but quite nervous, and so she acts a little funny and thus she gets teased a bit for being afraid of things. Mostly being mugged, and she is afraid of consequenses, and she doesn't like other people dying. She has a quick temper and won't hesitate to pull her gun on someone but if she hurts them then she's sorry after, usually.

Wow, long. Do what you like to it

`Ducky