View Single Post

JCF Member

Lem_Gambino is doing well so far

Feb 24, 2004, 03:37 PM
....O_o It's like I'm fighting myself, in a way...And I can run away as much as I want to. *cue cheesy cartoon chase music* XD

OMG A BATTLE?!?!?!?
Taunt: "Why won't you leave me alone?! What have I ever done to you??!!"
L_G uses the Gun Mage Dressphere! L_G is now a Gun Mage!
FYI on Magic Bullets: These are bullets enchanted with magic spells, but they are not treated as magic or physical attacks, they are weapon skills, which count as regular skills (like Mug, for instance), which, to the best of my knowledge, aren't affected by Tangent's Mage Chains ability. >=)
Fire/Fira/Firaga Bullet
Water/Watera/Waterga Bullet
Thunder/Thundara/Thundaga Bullet
Blizzard/Blizzara/Blizzaga Bullet
Ultima Bullet
Stun Bullet
Aim: Legs
Aim: Arms
Aim: Head
Aim: Groin
Super Knucklehead 1-4
Telepathy
When the Stuff Happened
Blue Storm
Gunslinger (Overdrive)- Fires a whole lotta bullets at all enemies in a line, casing massive damage to all of them.
Retreat
Sarcasm

Demonstar Abilities: Break Damage Limit, Weapon Attack +20%, Pass-Through (attacks don't hurt anyone the shots pass through except the intended target), Homing (shots follow target, but homing ability is limited)

Gradius Abilities: Break Damage Limit, Weapon Attack +20%, Rebound (shots bounce off walls like superballs), Sealstrike (shots may inflict Seal on a target, which prevents the afflicted from summoning anything, or being affected by beneficial spells, doesn't affect user)

Phwee Bracelet Abilities: Auto-Reflect, Dizzy Fall (attacker may be confused if they attack the person that has this ability)

L_G equips Gradius in one hand, Demonstar in the other, and the Phwee Bracelet.
L_G is protected by Reflect.
L_G regains 500 HP (Nogauntlet).
L_G fires two Ultima Shots!
Tangent takes 1537 HP damage.
Tangent takes 1523 HP damage.

"Xion, do us all a favor and put this booger out of his misery," L_G says to Xion.