View Single Post
GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

GRGenEXMRTNK is doing well so far

Jul 10, 2001, 04:00 PM
*pitches in*

After walking in a straight line for about 7 minutes, the Jackrabbits found themselves in front of a great big dome.

The sign read:

THIS AREA RESERVED FOR HEROES AND ME ONLY!!

"Hmmmmm, I wonder who owns the place," wondered Jazz.

"I know!" Spaz blurted out.

"WHO?" said Jazz and Lori at the same time.

"The owner's name is 'me'!"

Spaz looked very pleased with himself, and because he was becoming a big pain again, Jazz threatened,"I have the urge to throw you off a cliff, Spaz."

"Coolness!"

Lori sighed. She knew by now that Spaz was a hopeless waste of flesh and blood 75% of the time he was needed.

"Let's just go inside,"Jazz spoke, still fuming at Spaz for being such an idiot.

It was pitch black inside the dome. The place darkened right after they entered. Now they bumped around for 5 minutes before Lori finally suggested using a flashlight. Unfortunately, the light wouldn't work in a light-proof dome. And this was a light-proof dome.

15 minutes after they navigated a maze in the dark, they came upon a place that, surprisingly, was very well lit.

"It's about time you showed up. I needed to relay some information to you."said a voice.

"Who said that?" said Jazz, Spaz, and Lori.

"Hmmm? Oh wait, darn. I forgot to use the anti-invisibility spell. Wait there.."The Jackrabbits looked around in confusion."...Almost... THERE, I got it!"

A new rabbit-like figure stepped forth towards the gang.

"Sorry to scare you like that, I thought I already turned off the invisibility spell."

"Excuse me... ummm... I hate to interrupt, but who are you, and why did you say you were waiting for us?"

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Let me introduce myself: I am GenEX, leader of the MRT clan, which is famed throughout the galaxy, and I am also a very well-known psychic."

"Sci-kick?" asked Lori.

"It means I use my head- literally- to use things like magic and such. At least that's how the author decided I should be."

"Ohhhh," said the Jackrabbits.

"But enough, this story is too long already, I will tell you my message, but it will be in the form of a riddle, and you must figure out the answer." He gave them a scroll. Here is what it said:

RIASOC, RUOY SSOB SI EHT LEAR NIALLIV NI SIHT DREIW YROTS, TON NAVED. UOY ERA EHT OREH NI EHT DNEGEL TAHT SAH NEEB DEVLOSNU ROF SNOEA. EREHT LLIW EB A TAERG RAW TAHT LLIW ENIMRETED EHT ETAF FO EHT ERITNE ESREVINU, DNA UOY ERA OT EMOCEB EHT OREH TAHT SERUGIF TUO EHT EURT MROF FO RUOY SSOB. ROF EH SI LIVE FLESMIH, DNA UOY TSUM ELTTAB MIH HTIW A ERUP TRAEH, RO UOY LLIW REVEN NIW EHT RAW. UOY TSUM REBMEMER TAHW I DLOT UOY.

"Now, go..."The figure vanished, along with the entire dome. The group was instantly sprinting back for their ship at speeds of 30kph. Though they didn't look like it, they all bid farewell very quietly and they thought they heard something say "you too..".

Now, I would like somebody else to continue from there. And have you figured out my riddle yet? Put it in your continuation then. I really think it will turn into a cool story.