View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jul 11, 2001, 01:44 PM
If I mustn't, I will anyway. Or whatever that quote is.

Spaz did his best to examine the scroll, as Jazz was holding it. "So Jazz, figured it out yet?"

"I can tell it's a code, but nothing more..."

"It's simply obvious!" cried Spaz, trying to make up for his slight crazy spurt earlier. "Can't you see?"

"I see some words.. LIVE, A, I, DNA and maybe some more... (author too lazy to look fo more)"

"Try turning those words backwards."

"EVIL, A, I, AND. Well, I'll be."

COSAIR, YOUR BOSS IS THE REAL VILLAIN IN THIS WEIRD STORY, NOT DEVAN. YOU ARE THE HERO IN THE LEGEND THAT HAS BEEN

UNSOLVED FOR AEONS. THERE WILL BE A GREAT WAR THAT WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, AND YOU ARE TO

BECOME THE HERO THAT FIGURES OUT THE TRUE FORM OF YOUR BOSS. FOR HE IS EVIL HIMSELF, AND YOU MUST BATTLE HIM WITH A PURE HEART, OR YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE WAR. YOU MUST REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU.

The three stood looking at eachother, though mainly at Spaz.

"If he must figure out the true form, does that mean we shouldn't show him this?"

"And does it have to be HIS pure heart? Or the person he's with?"

"And what's an AEON?"

"And who is Cosair's boss? I thought he just hired him for that flight."

"Well, even big mysterious plot twist dudes make mistakes..."

"And there's still the biggest question. What weird story?"

July 11:

The new computer seems to be working. I have obviously become involved in one of those weird things that happen very often in this section of the universe, and the Jackrabbits, Jazz, Spaz and Lori, are mixed up in it as well. I'm writing this on Diamondus, which I got to from one of the many space/time warps that have been left laying around Industrius ever since Baeauman, or whatever his name was, passed through here years ago. I can only hope that when this mess is over that I'll still be alive, and that the evil behind it is vanquished. I wonder if it is Devan, as Kon-tar thinks, and what his part in all of this is. And there's still the mystery of why my logs from my departed computer seem to be on this one. I may not get a chance to write in this log for a while,but if I do, I promise some interesting things.

After thinking for a few minutes, Cosair typed Over. and turned off the computer. The biggest problem with this adventure was that he had no idea what to do next...