View Single Post
sPaZaTiCaL!

Banned

sPaZaTiCaL! is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2001, 08:04 AM
While the 3 were saying what it might mean, another scroll fell from the starry sky. Unfortunately, it landed right on Spaz's head, which knocked him unconsious-well, for about 10 seconds-and surprised Jazz and Lori, though it was hard to tell what was more surprising; The scroll falling out of nowhere, or Spaz making a universal record for snappng out of unconsious state very quickly. They looked at it and found it WASN'T in a strange code, just regular old-looking font and nothing more. Here is what it said:

The Answers to the Questions You Just Asked

1."If he must figure out the true form, does that mean we shouldn't show him this?"

Actually, I meant that he must figure out the real identity of his boss, but the scroll was to give him a head start. You MUST show it to him or he will never figure it out.

2."And does it have to be HIS pure heart? Or the person he's with?"

I was saying he HIMSELF must fight with a "pure heart". In other words, he must rid himself of all hatred and evil in his heart to harm his foe. And no, you can't do that with a vacuum cleaner. It'd kill him if you merely touched him with the weakest point.

3."And what's an AEON?"

I'm not 100% sure of the definition (seriously), but I think it's more than a century.

4."And who is Cosair's boss? I thought he just hired him for that flight."

Actually, he's been hiding the truth from Cosair for a long time. He killed the actual "big cheese"*upon hearing this, Spaz started babbling about how yummy cheese is*so he could run the company. He said to everybody that he was sent to another planet because he had a horrible disease, but Kon-Tar just burned him alive, and put a gag in his mouth to quiet him down. Don't let this go unnoticed!

5."And there's still the biggest question. What weird story?"

Er, if I told you the answer, you'd REALLY think I'd lost it.

NOTE: YOUR SHIP NEEDS AN OIL CHANGE, I JUST CHECKED IT AND IT SAID TO CHANGE THE OIL.

Good luck, You'll Need It This Time...

"Ummmmmmm... thanks?" Jazz managed to say, and then they thought they heard GenEX's voice saying, "You're welcome."

Jazz pulled out a compass and pointed to where they put their ship. They went VERY fast for they knew that the longer they wait, the more likely they would fail their mission. Of course, they remembered the oil change before they got in...

And you know what they found, right?

*I really followed GenEX's style well!*

Who am I really?

Take a wild guess...

You'll go CRAZY before you find the right answer...

I don't know myself...

So why else am I psychopathic?

No answers, PLEASE!