Thread: JJ3 on Xbox?
View Single Post
Cyan_Blizzard

JCF Member

Cyan_Blizzard is doing well so far

Aug 1, 2004, 12:09 PM
Mmmmm...Shocks me considering that Jazz has only had life on GBA, though it would be nice to see it on a console....problem becomes that the game would most likely NEED to have an online function. Simply stating that Jazz2 is a great game.....the only reason I played it for as long as I did (3 years) was because of the online capabilities.

I would fear that JJ3 would fumble around on a system, since to any regular console owner, this would be something they've never heard of before and depending if it'll be a FPS or not can make a huge difference.

Also Rabbit, they haven't done anything with JJ3 in sometime. I want to see a third installment in the Jazz series as much as the next jazzer does, but I remember hearing that it looks as if ONLY Cliffy wants to actually see a JJ3. Though I'm not an expert and I haven't read very much if anything since I was last playing JJ2. What I'm stating isn't about facts, but rather stating the better choice and in my personal opinion the smarter choice to release the game onto. Thank you.