Thread: I have returned
View Single Post
Predator666

JCF Member

Predator666 is doing well so far

Apr 6, 2005, 10:56 AM
war

I was quite active some years ago.

I lived in the time of URCT and my arch-enemy was Stilleto (who you all undoubtly know). It was during the time of BATTLE1!!!!!! Where whe all challenged eachother in duels, finding out new tactics, moves and thingy's to defeat the other! Dizzy was the best in that time and concidered a legend... He was undefeatible at battle1 (i almost managed to do it once... And i made a promise to defeat him one day, Never did tough...) During my entire history i only managed to duel him once,.. And he was victorious with 10-6 or so.... Argh...The shame... The Defeat.... Iced was the master of CTF but was later overthrown by another newcomer, who's name i don't remember.

My budys where Deadlock, Flea, Mirrow, Godzilla, Hunter, Payback ehrm..... (Geesh i forgot lots of names....)

Anyhows... Whe had many clanwars and fights back then... So many that the population of rabbits was withdrawn and the servers ended up dead...

I as "Sole survivor" have now finally returned to Carrotus to find the "Die-hards". However i do not think anyone is still alive, for they have all died in the horrifying appocalypse back then....