View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Apr 13, 2005, 09:11 PM
I wasn't actually expecting to get much out of this thread, and I posted it mostly out of a combination of impulse, curiousity, and boredom.

I tend to have obnoxiously high standards but when I said "looks good" I really meant "doesn't look bad". In this case I'll be impressed enough if anyone even bothers.

Really this thread is just my whining about how much hotel levels suck.

I should also say that in my half-seriousness, I was a bit misleading. I don't want someone to make a tileset just for ME. I'm really just looking for a generic hotel-ish set that I can use which hasn't been used before. It should probably be released normally just like any other tileset. A better title to the thread would have been "Someone make a tileset I can use".

Regardless, I can wait much longer than a month and I'm not going to stop anyone from doing anything. But like I said, I have a backup plan so unless you really want to make a tileset (or were planning on making one anyway), I'm not that desperate.