View Single Post

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Aug 29, 2005, 08:07 AM
Exclamation Spaz Revolutions Episode

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I'LL TYPE THIS IN BOLD!

The first post gets edited when new screenshots, previews and other sweeties are added! Thank you!

As some of you already know, I am making a new episode (again, I never seem to stop). This time, it's not about collecting 4 different gems, or defeating Bilsy AGAIN... No, this time, I wanna be sure you enjoy the story, gameplay and the many new things I will put into this.

Some things you may expect:
-Cutscenes, animated with Flash
-New music
-Spaz Action
-Insane story
-Multiple endings
-Bonus Stages
-and a few left to be secret...

Story:

Spaz woke up. As usual, he grabbed a bowl of cereal. After a big chomp, his cellphone rang.

"Y-Hello, Spaz Jackrabbit!"

"Jazz won't be coming home today... You can find him at my new floating castle."

"D...Devan? I thought we defeated you in Jazz Jackrabbit 2!"

"Yes, you did. The 'we' part is what defeated me, however. Try it on your own now!"

*Beep beep beep*

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

Spaz puts on his running socks and starts his journey to Devan's Airborne Hideout (DAH). In this episode, Spaz will fight himself through the plains of Carrotus, the hills of Diamondus and DAH. However, it seems like Devan is not even the greatest danger that awaits. Who is the tall, dark figure, standing on top of the castle tower? Why is he creating lightning? A new villian, perhaps? Or just a weatherman? Find out in:

Spaz Revolutions

Trailer movie:
Right Click > Save target as...
NOTE: If you click normally, you get a version with strange edging. If you want to WATCH the movie instead of figuring out the BUGS, Right Click and Save As...
NOTE: You must have FlashPlayer to view the movie. You can get it at the download section of Macromedia.

Screenshots/Previews
Currently Unavailable.

Info:
Any questions/comments may be posted right here.

Credits: (Only a few of them.)
Thanks to ÄÈ, Nick and BlurredD for helping me on the tilesets!
Thanks to Teej for (re)mixing almost all music for me.
Thanks to Paul "Cardboardmind" de Rover for helping me on the Trailer.
Thanks to Epic for making such a cool game!

w00t!

Last edited by CrimiClown; Nov 7, 2005 at 11:12 AM.