View Single Post
Yasco

JCF Member

Yasco is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 06:58 AM
Something you should know

Hello people,

I'm gonna tell you something I should've told you much earlier , but I couldn't do it...I would ruin other people's reputation...I guess all of you remember the Clanwar between CraccoClan and VerSus in December 2004...VS won the first 3 rounds and then CraccoClan won the last one with 5-0 ,which was kind of weird...I think you guys already know that that's weird , but CraccoClan won on an unfair way....that's what I'm gonna tell you...after that 3rd round Craccoboy asked me if I wanted to play as Vegito because he was afraid that they were going to lose....I know it was wrong , but I accepted...yes , I know , I'm stupid , all flame me , but what happenned , happenned....I'd like to apologize to VS and the jj2 community , I took away a victory which was VS's.....that's so unfair , I felt very sorry afterwards ....
why I tell you this? because I think that the truth is too important to be untold....I don't care about my own reputation , all blame me , I did something wrong , but I'm sorry about it , I can't do anything about it anymore.....I just wanted all of you to know about this....since truth is the most important thing , together with friendship and I hope I won't lose too much friends by telling this....but if I do ...that's destiny.

greetz , yasco