View Single Post
Ice M A N

JCF Member

Ice M A N is doing well so far

Feb 6, 2006, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubble Dutch
By the end of the week? O.o
yeah.. I already had all of the sprites extracted in 1 frame per BMP (like the Jazz and "Heads" bitmaps I linked to earlier).. it was fun scrolling through the thumbnails of them.. fake animation ;p I just need to write some code to lay them out nicely. It's not difficult.. I can probably reuse code I made to rearrange tiles in tilesets/level previews for this purpose.. it's just I don't have a ton of free time to sit down and get it done for the next couple days..

Anyway, for like 24 hours I'll leave this up: zip file of all JJ2 TSF frames (9.4 MB), and an extracted directory of them (LARGE listing..).. Please don't link to these from anywhere.. and if you actually look at them, tell me if anything is messed up in the slightest. The only think I noticed is the Suckers (?) have green spots.. possibly because of the Diam2 palette, possibly because of a bug on my part.. also things like the pinball bumpers which are tileset dependant look funky.. but whatever..

note that they haven't been broken up into "sequences" (walk, attack, ..) yet, just "sets" (bilsy, jazz, weapons, ..) and are still top-down bitmaps.. the "real" release won't have these problems.

Last edited by Ice M A N; Feb 7, 2006 at 07:13 PM.