Thread: LMAT (February)
View Single Post

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Feb 11, 2006, 04:34 AM
Meh, after what Violet pointed out I'm back on the skeptical side. I'm not exactly sure how are the brick tiles intended to fit with their different perspective. It would be a pain in the posterior to fix the brick tiles so they used the same perspective as the soil tiles...

Also, for what it's worth, we don't really need another nature tileset WITH buildings, no matter what are the actual buildings imo. The bricks heavily remind me of the Chateau tileset, and the metal plates clash in a bad way with how are the soil tiles planned out. Ok, we had a semi-organic, semi-mechanical tileset for August, but we don't need another one, do we?

Therefore, I'm initiating the deletion vote against the tiles blur posted. Technically, they're decent, but they're just good on their own.

(Cheese, mind resubmitting your latest edit to ImageShack? It doesn't seem to load)