View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Nov 3, 2001, 12:52 PM
Drat, drat, double drat you, GenEX!!!!
I was writing all this plot enlargement and I go to check a detail, and I find you changed everything. Hold on, I'm going to go look for a loophole. If you see these words, you'll know that I just decided to post what I had written, as it makes a good recap anyway,

Ok, pay no attention to the below words. Nothing to do with the plot.

"""Everyone started talking at once. After several minutes of unintelligible babble, the golden knight raised his hand for silence. "Silence!" he added for effect. "Now, one of you give me some sort of answer."

VelKasha, calm and collected, started answering before anyone else could stick their oar in. "Beauman, the guy with the ton of tacos, sent us all to find a magic item. However, the purple rabbit over there pressed a button on the item, and everything exploded, We ended up in the future, which turned into the past as we saw dinousaurs. Then a rabbit run away, but a big voice shouted 'CUT!' and he got away from Cobra, who had grabbed him." "One moment," said the golden knight, "who is Cobra?" "Red hair, make up. Anyway, someone asked what we were doing herem and we think it was you as you appeared right after that and talked about us answering your question. Could you tell us exactly where we are, what time we're in, and where I can get one of those golden swords?"

"Answering your questions in order, cool spoken one, I proceed. You are in the set of 'Jurassic Park 2490238742073', in the year 4045, and you can get these nifty swords at"""