View Single Post

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

May 8, 2006, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit
I personally don't think it would. Not many would even *think* ShadowRR was back. Or do I have to re-instate the PE tag for your majesties to have my name changed? This is my decision of who I want to be called, not the other 4,000 or so members'. Plus, would YOU beleive ShadowRR to be back? I think not. Over time the tag will most likely to change to AW.

And I don't see why you continue to whine about confusion online. That matter is fine, I've already done the change, it's the JCF, and I am not asking to be ShadowRR, and the first Shadow hasn't been online for a looooooooooong time. I don't want a daggy "Rabbit" on the end. I hate it. So if I can't change it, why bother being called a name I despise?
I don't think your non-arguments (they do not address the problem with the name-change) are getting you any closer to a name change, so don't bother to spend more energy on repeating these points that have little to do with the reason we are not renaming you right now. Unless the discussion in the admin forums makes a weird turn, it's just not going to happen. You can always remove the "Rabbit" from the end and put something else on the end if you mind being called Shadowrabbit.

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm