View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Jul 4, 2007, 08:19 PM
If you need a weird effect in a level than let me know. I could probably duplicate it pretty well. Like maybe have it played out so after talking for 40 seconds, a set of 30 bouncers falls from the sky or something like that i could do. So if you want some kind of weird effects that you believe are hard, then let me know. Also remember all of our resources we have here. Sprite Dynamite would be good if we wanted facial expressions and stuff to change on cue or whatever. Like if we want Jazz's eyes poping out of his head, make that the shoot animation, so when you press the fire button, his eye's come out of his head. Another good resources is the artists that we have in the Art Forum. We also have some other weird memory hacks and stuff like dynamic level editing via packets so when a player gets warped by an enemy's powers, you can have the player get warped. Or if there's an enemy ghost, use trigger zones so it could go trigger some scenery walls and stuff while on the other guy's screen (the guy who's recording it), it shows the ghost going through walls. Just remember what all we can do and we need to hit every resource we can.

Also TeamSpeak or whatever it's called that program where you join a chat server via a microphone would really help speed things up rather than trying to type them out on a chatroom or something.

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this