View Single Post
Aeris

JCF Member

Aeris is doing well so far

Oct 13, 2007, 10:42 AM
And now for something completely different...

Hello, everyone! This is the very first time I’ve posted, so let’s start it out with a bang, shall we?

I am 99.9% finished with my single player episode pack. I have been building it for nearly one and a half years, on and off. I was building it for fun, originally, and when I found this site about a month ago it really motivated me to get the levels done. Anyway, my pack is ten levels long, not including the credits, which will be coming. Tilesets include: MegaM123, MegaM123N, Credits, (called E.E.H. ending credits – forgot where it came from) Desert, Top3, and Heaven. The music files I have included are: hgh-will.xm, m04.mod, empty4st.xm, fyingIndian.S3m, Haunted.it, rba-psys.xm, and finally, organic.xm.

I created a new kind of story, and it does not have anything to do with Devan at all. I don’t want to spoil it, though, so all I’m going to say is that the game will be slightly different depending on whether you play as Jazz or Spaz. Something happens to your brother (the character you didn’t select to play), and that is what the rest of the story is based on. I have utilized the separate Jazz/Spaz start points to make the story fit with each character.

All I need to do is play through all of the levels to see which ones you can save in (three are quite large), and my pack will be ready for beta-testing! So if anyone would like to have their name in the credits and be eternally in my debt (maybe) please post your thoughts and I can work out getting the levels to you. Thanks!
I hope you are as excited about this as I am!!

P.S. If you guys would tell me how to put screenshots up there I will gladly oblige.