View Single Post
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Oct 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
Point one: JSD is also against the License Agreement. It's been out for a while now. Want to know how much Epic cared? Their lawyers nearly sued somebody over a Marcus Pheonix doll intended to be a present for a family member hooked on Gears (or Gear'd, maybe a Gearhead. haha I'm so clever). I'm going to repeat that because it sounds vaguely important: They nearly SUED someone over a FAN MADE TOY that was NEVER GOING TO BE SOLD. They did DIDDLY-SQUAT (read: nothing) about JSD. JCS+ is not going to be an issue. Period. Also, what the heck do you mean by "You may say "Epic doesn't care about it anyway" but until they release the source (which I hope they won't) your statements will be all wrong." We're wrong that Epic doesn't care but all of sudden we're right when they do the one thing fans have been clamoring for? CliffyB has even said himself that Jazz fans care more about the source code than a Jazz 3. Finally, whats with the "I hope they don't"? It's one thing to be the devil's advocate, it's another thing entirely to be completely negative to rile people up which is what it seems like you are doing with your insanely inadequate reasoning, poor arguments, and contradicting statements.

On the name, let me ask you if this conversation makes the slightest bit of sense: "Hey guys I just developed a refined and more functional version of the JCS that is going to be used by people who suck my teat metaphorically and those interested in the new features" "Oh, what will you call it?" "Well considering the audience I mentioned consists of near everyone, I'll just throw away the name everyone has been using for nearly the past decade."