View Single Post

JCF Member

Valco is notorious for his worthless posts

Feb 12, 2008, 05:51 AM
Hey guys, cutscene's done! I managed to do it in as much free time as I could, so it should be pretty decent. Since the download's not ready yet, I'll just describe the basic stuff in it. It's a minute long.

You are aboard the ship when you hear a flapping sound. You check outside the ship and assume it's just a minor malthfunction. When you return inside, the sound's gone. You can see carrotus up ahead, which definately means you were taken to another planet beforehand. Before you say that though, the ship's alarm systems mysteriously start, and the ship catches a red flame. It is only revealed that Jazz had survived in the next level.

Hopefully Xobim will be able to make some changes to the beginning of his level according to that. I tried to make it easy to continue from. Once Xobim sees the cutscene, I'll ask Sacrush if it's acceptable and if it can be improved.

The ultimate race experience
Coming soon to Jazz2Online

Last edited by Valco; Feb 12, 2008 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Don't wanna look full of myself