View Single Post
valmango

JCF Member

valmango is doing well so far

Nov 22, 2008, 11:42 AM
Valmango vs. DarkSonic

5-2 to me at Battle 1 (my choice).
I played very defensively there, though it's not likely for me at b1. DarkSonic camped top carrot (that is near seeker PU) a lot as I expected. I managed to realize my sudden attacks, so he had no chance. One his kill was so lame. He caught me at the seeker PU area and started shooting me with seekers untill I died. I couldn't move at all while he was doing that but whatever.

5-4 to DarkSonic at Dismal Palace (his choice).
After the score had become 2-2 I quickly took a 4-2 lead. But he came back. He violently started hunting at me with bouncers. I couldn't avoid them and eventually died. Also he had so much of luck - due to lag he managed to dodge everything. But anyway, good game!

5-2 to me at Starlight Falls II (neutral).
Well.. VERY long and boring game. I started out very well by taking a 3-0 lead. But then I got tired a bit, so he killed me twice in a row. Right after that I started playing more offensive. Also I was hogging all three carrots very often, so he couldn't heal himself.

Good but very long games. We both had some airs but the lag didn't affect on the result of the game much. Thanks to SJ for hosting.
GG

Last edited by valmango; Nov 23, 2008 at 11:52 PM.