View Single Post
valmango

JCF Member

valmango is doing well so far

Dec 8, 2008, 01:35 PM
Well.. CelL and I finished playing our duels.

CelL vs. Valmango

5-2 to me at Abandoned Robotics Factory (CelL's choice).
I started out pretty well by taking a 1-0 lead. Game was going quite long, but it didn't make me unconcentrated and I quckly took a 3-0 lead afterwards. Then so suddenly, I started lagging and ctoed after all. Two minutes later he killed me and I ctoed again. Well it wasn't too hard for him to kill me once again as my network started lagging and I was getting some airs. But anyway, I managed to avoid him when at low health. Good game. To be honest I expected myself to be a loser in that match.

5-3 to me at The Dismal Palace (my choice).
Well I have experienced a lot of tricks here in duel against DarkSonic, so I decided to pick this level. I underestimated CelL here. This time, he played as spaz and was hanging around the top carrot, so I always lost my lives while acrossing that area. He learnt some tricks I used here, and they somehow worked at me. That way he managed to kill me twice in a row very quckly! After the score had become 4-3 I started playing heatedly and it brought nice results. He started losing his lives quickly but still was hanging around the center. I thought out the fact that he's still somewhere in the center and eventually made a final score. Good game.

Thanks to Snooze for hosting those duels... and probably, hello there =]