View Single Post

JCF Member

Hitch is doing well so far

Feb 23, 2009, 04:28 PM
Update: Memories 3

Well I've made up my decision on what to end up putting in the overall pack.

Finished:

Assault x1
Assassination x1
Bank Robbery x1
Flag Run x2

Working on

Jail Break

Addition to the pack

Battle x2
Gold Rush x2

Overall levels in the pack: 10

For your information, the Battle levels will have a Gold rush version, for an extra addition. Most likely, I'll be mixing up the Battle and Gold Rush levels, so there's something new to expect from each level. Since there's such a low quantity of Gold rush levels, I'd thought it would be a nice treat. And for the battle levels, we could always use more.

Now for some pictures!

So far, I've spent about 5-7 days on this. It's almost finished, just have to figure out how I want the center to look like. Other than that, it's nearly complete. I'm so used to Symmetrical levels, it's takes nearly half a day for me to complete the other side. After finishing this level, I'm going to take a break for a bit. I got back into playing Tennis, and made the team, so I'll be doing that quite a lot, (4-6 hours a day.. I try) Though when I get home, and there's nothing to do, I can always open JCS and let my mind flow. Anyway, it's not that far from releasing this pack. Expect a release this weekend early may ... at the latest.

Get it now : Memories 3: Imagination

Some links:
JDC - Uploads - 8th Dimension Site

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes

Last edited by Hitch; Feb 23, 2009 at 05:18 PM.