View Single Post

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Aug 27, 2009, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ninja View Post
I did that for a while, but the latest Nvidia driver controls make it fairly easy to have JJ2 run fullscreen while preserving the aspect ratio (and I'm sure the ATI drivers probably have something similar). For now I'm just doing that; running in a window kinda sucks for me as 'alt' is usually my jump key.
Just downloaded the latest NVIDIA drivers, and you're right, it's fairly easy now.

I only have ATI drivers for my laptop... But in the CCC, there is this option to either center, spread or maximize (while preserving the ratio) the image on the built-in screen. I can't find a similar setting for external monitors in there though, so someone with a normal ATI card will have to check that.
(And though it doesn't really matter here, the CCC also lets me choose how I'd like to have images larger than the built-in screen to be displayed. Which is either shrunken or using some kind of automated scrolling feature that follows your mouse pointer to display a part of the image.)