View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Sep 22, 2009, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyk View Post
Serious != Hardcore. Case in point:

See what that is? That's the premier special defense wall in the standard Pokémon metagame. She's happy. She's egg-shaped. And she repeatedly takes electric shocks, fire blasts and ice chunks to the face. In the 10+ years since she's been introduced and her role recognized by Gamefreak, they haven't changed her design. No one's saying to take the quirky cartoonishness out of JJ2. I'm just asking for an option to toggle colors off because people like to abuse it and it burns my eyes (because I'm a sensitive princess, of course).
Ok then why do you play guitar hero?

It "burns" your eyes? Then you shouldn't be playing JJ2 to begin with. It has seizure warnings for a reason. And this post was pretty darn blank if you ask me. I have no idea what point you were trying to make by pointing out a (Clafairy's?) lack of Modification (I don't play Pokemon). What I got out of your post was that Gamefreak has kept her the same, because they know that changing it could negatively impact the game performance and sells. I believe the same thing with JJ2. By removing colors from chat, you are making the game less appealing. Thanks for proving my point (if you were trying to prove anything at all; like I said, that post told me nothing).

Black Ninja, for the record, you love anybody who makes a post that denies anything that could potentially make sense. This is probably why you lose 90% of your arguments (especially the ones with Puffie40).

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A conversation with Stratnstrat
stratnstrat (12:36:12 AM): ..why the hell did I spend the time to read that.
dermo529 (12:36:26 AM): My case and point
stratnstrat (12:36:34 AM): Anyway, I'm going to go play TF2.
dermo529 (12:36:43 AM): you loser
dermo529 (12:36:47 AM): you are really smart
dermo529 (12:37:00 AM): thererfore, you need to make a valid point that supports why color should stay in JJ2+
dermo529 (12:37:08 AM): people will listen to YOU!
stratnstrat (12:37:28 AM): Sonyk is making a half assed argument about a non-issue.
stratnstrat (12:37:37 AM): Stijn offered one, neutral selection.
stratnstrat (12:37:45 AM): And Black Ninja just did something BNish.
stratnstrat (12:38:01 AM): It's not worth my time to form any sort of argument =P
dermo529 (12:38:11 AM): ok well then i'll post that part of the chatlog
stratnstrat (12:38:24 AM): Do what you want.
I really have to say, although not a very valid point, Strat's got the right idea here.

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this

Last edited by Dermo; Sep 22, 2009 at 08:40 PM.