View Single Post

JCF Member

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Sep 24, 2009, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
What, if one does not know English well enough, he's an idiot? Most players on TSF are not English and are children who have yet not studied enough to fluently express themselves in this language. They will eventually improve both their playing and writing.

Please restrain yourself from speaking about how stupid some players might be. The way they speak in game is not a problem for you (and some other well known players) since you actually disapprove almost any type of behaviour you come across. I have seen you ban people even for not speaking to you (something you shouldn't be surprised to see). I must say I'd rather ban an "English speaking self-proclaimed 1337 player" like you than a Serbian (nationality randomly chosen; please leave Polish players alone) newbie from 1.24.

You see, some people who play 1.23 are more of annoyance than ones who play the other version.
Please refrain from making a "you are totally wrong" -reply just because one or two of the five points I made doesn't make all the sense in the world to you.
Also, I'm not saying that those 'undeveloped' players shouldn't play... rather they should develop playing 1.24 and then, when they're no longer 'undeveloped', they could make the transition to 1.23 if they feel like it.

There simply isn't one positive aspect in having those game-ruining cheaters, nonsense-spamming chatters or other annoying people on 1.23. Yes, there are some sensible people on 1.24, but the upside is close to inexistant compared to the downside.

If you have some twisted reason to disagree, claiming that mixing the hooligans with the good citizens is for the betterment of the community, then feel free.
This isn't a matter that can be properly explained in a short post. I might as well make a sizeable explanation that naive heroes of justice will have a harder time dismantling.

For now it's more sensible to give it a rest. It's a question of opinion and perception after all.