View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 24, 2009, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Louis View Post
Please refrain from making a "you are totally wrong" -reply just because one or two of the five points I made doesn't make all the sense in the world to you.
Also, I'm not saying that those 'undeveloped' players shouldn't play... rather they should develop playing 1.24 and then, when they're no longer 'undeveloped', they could make the transition to 1.23 if they feel like it.

There simply isn't one positive aspect in having those game-ruining cheaters, nonsense-spamming chatters or other annoying people on 1.23. Yes, there are some sensible people on 1.24, but the upside is close to inexistant compared to the downside.

If you have some twisted reason to disagree, claiming that mixing the hooligans with the good citizens is for the betterment of the community, then feel free.
This isn't a matter that can be properly explained in a short post. I might as well make a sizeable explanation that naive heroes of justice will have a harder time dismantling.

For now it's more sensible to give it a rest. It's a question of opinion and perception after all.
You have such a gargantuan aura of misplaced arrogance it's not even funny anymore. "Undeveloped"? "Good citizens"? Seriously?