View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Apr 14, 2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurredD View Post
If the server and client are both running the latest version of JJ2+, they shouldn't be seeing different characters after a character morph--except for issues with Lori and 1.23 and one rare race condition (will be fixed in the next update). Sir Ementaler, is what you showed us reproducible, and if so, what steps did you take?
I tested it few more times in a few more ways. Looks like you're right. I wasn't running the latest version, because I had the same error as Slaz and the game didn't wanted to start. I also thought you didn't fix frog-bug this time (anyway, I started to talk about this idea before the newest Plus was finished). The second problem was the 1.23 version. Why actually isn't it compatibile with this?

Anyway, now I'm going to make lots of TSF only frog dominations, frog races, frog team battles, frog assaults and frog ground forces.

Thanks and sorry for causing problems.

Later I must try the same thing with birds, too.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.