View Single Post

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Apr 18, 2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Hmm, I'd think it'd be nice if you had a "to-do" list here on the first page of this thread so we'd know what things you're fixing on, maybe perhaps put already-known bugs and suggestions at the top which will probably be fixed in the next plus.
Maybe one day, but that's of course assuming people will read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina
So anyway, I had an idea and a reason why when I morph from Lori to Jazz, he always has green fur and then morphing to Spaz always gives me a green gun. Oh and that Lori's clothing changes the colour of airboard, even as Jazz or Spaz if you start as her. Screenshots will come soon.
I simply forgot to account for character morphs. The next version of JJ2+ will have this bug fixed. By the way, I didn't originally want Lori's airboard color to change with her clothes color. It's just a limitation of the improvements I made, though I imagine some people will like how it is now.

Quote:
Ah, so what if we had FIVE editing options? For example, let's say Spaz had 5 editing options; Fur, chest fur, gun, shoes and airboard. Or Lori: Fur, clothing/airboard, gun, gun tip, eyes. Wait...I'm not sure if that's even possible to do. Sorry if you already know about this, but at least some others here probably don't know about it yet anyway.
It's not really worth adding an additional edit option especially considering all the other things I wish to implement but have been putting off.

Quote:
I think I asked this before. While it's not that much of an issue really, there could be some /wk off and /wk on option (wallkick off and wallkick on). In other words fixing the through thin walls glitch with Lori. Where this glitch is a problem is some streetfight levels have thin walls...certainly not to go through, but just a plain dead-end in them. And sometimes I end up getting stuck in them, and it's hard to get out. That to be said, it's actually more useful than annoying, but it'd be nice to fix sometime in the future. It doesn't bother me that much though.
If anything, I would disable Lori being able to kick through walls so that it's one less issue to worry about when creating levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie[MG] View Post
Well...I have to say that this new + is the best of all +'ses that you ever made blur.
Good work and continue in making new features! good luck
Thanks, compliments are always appreciated.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.