View Single Post

JCF Member

plunK is an asset to this forum

Aug 7, 2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
Not that I have a better idea, but I highly disagree with the coin thing. While it'd probably give some additional possibilities, it makes no sense and the coins aren't made for that. It's as smart as using Activate Boss event just to change... hmm nvm.
I wasn't intending to imply eclusively coins, just maybe that it be optional for a few item options to allow flexibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawFul View Post
if it's possible perhaps give 'fast feet' a purpose.
Perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
Additionally I think that breathing underwater should be possible when a player has a water shield.

Edit: Extra Time pickup (from what I know) does nothing as well, and sounds a little better than the oxygen shoes for me. It uses the same sprite as the Stopwatch does though, what can be problematic.
I agree with the water shield allowing underwater breathing, and as contrast, fire sucks oxygen, so perhaps an increased drain speed for the fire shield?

Also, The Extra time pickup is more feasable to me than the fast feet, as the clock meaning more time could more logically be associated to breathing time than a winged shoe.

Additionally, as some of you may know, using water with a depth of over 128? i think it is causes it to be walked in with higher jumps. Air restrictions could perhaps make this usable as a space vacuum type shindig?